General Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you going for a 100 days

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 9 (56.25%) Yes

× 7 (43.75%) No

• Added 04-17-2022 07:11 PM
  • 16 votes
When does the count start? The day of? Or the next day?
Remember to keep going after 100, there is another badge for 250 days. The count would start day of and looking at your profile yours is in progress. Take a look tomorrow at your streaks in the side rail before you pop an achievement and you will see an icon of an " i " in a circle. Hover over it and it will show you your cut off for the day.

If you need to you can also force a scan of the game you popped an achievement in on the game page.
I had an achievement streak of over 100 days before the badge was added and I'm not sure if I want to attempt going for the 250-day one just yet.
If it's the day of then it's off by a day. I been keeping track myself an on ta. This website is off by a day.
TA works differently, I can not account for the 1 day difference. Your cut off to keep your streak going on GTN is 11:59 each day here on GTN. I can not see time stamps on your TA account.

However, it looks like the streak started in Jan and the 1st achievement was unlocked at 01-13-2022 08:44 AM in Lego movie 2 according to GTN.

As of now your streak is 94 days and you have not gotten achievement yet. Popping one before midnight will bring you to 95. I imagine your TA will then increment from 95 to 96.

So I am not sure what to tell you, Eric may be able to shed better light on the reason.
Got my 100 streak recently...going for the 250 but not optimistic as I've been very close to losing my streak multiple times already
Got my 100 streak recently...going for the 250 but not optimistic as I've been very close to losing my streak multiple times already
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
I just got mine yesterday. You can do it, you have till 12:59 each day.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account