Will I get my streak back after games are added to the site?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I earned achievements in Vampire Survivors and Resident Evil Reverse yesterday but they both are not added on the website yet so it shows me as getting 0 yesterday and I lost my achievement streak now. Will it continue where I was when they get added to the website?
I earned achievements in Vampire Survivors and Resident Evil Reverse yesterday but they both are not added on the website yet so it shows me as getting 0 yesterday and I lost my achievement streak now. Will it continue where I was when they get added to the website?
Originally Posted by Count Brandon
That is a good question, unfortunately I am not sure how that would work and Eric will need to respond
Originally Posted by Count Brandon
I'd be fairly hopeful, as if you go to your stats page and then your streaks, there's a button to rebuild them. I don't know of course, I'm just a member here same as you - but in theory that should work. Still, as Marv says, better to see what the official line is Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account