I Accept Your Challenge

Be the first player to complete an Xbox One Challenge for any game
You Wont Be Missed

I- Unlock 10 Missable achievements on your profile

Vi - Unlock 500 Missable achievements on your profile

Clean up on Aisle 5

Earn a missable achievement in a game you started over 5 years ago
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Love these. The clean-up one especially.
Silence Is Golden

Complete a game from the Silent Hill series
Silence Is Golden

Complete a game from the Silent Hill series
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Trying to decide if that's a better name than my Silent Hill suggestion on the previous page Wink

I do like it though Big Grin
Last edited 10-02-2022 at 11:34 AM by C64 Mat.
Playing off the best year ever...

Best Month Ever (Gamerscore earned in a single month)
I - 5,000
II - 10,000
III - 25,000
IV - 50,000
V - 100,000
I Accept Your Challenge

Be the first player to complete an Xbox One Challenge for any game
"Be the first" type of badges really limit the number of people that can earn them, which goes against the appeal and desirability of earning badges. Also, challenges are essentially non-existent anymore, so there are no new opportunities to accomplish this in the future.

I do like the creativity in the name though.
Playing off the best year ever...

Best Month Ever (Gamerscore earned in a single month)

I - 5,000
II - 10,000
III - 25,000
IV - 50,000
V - 100,000
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Love the idea - can't believe it's not a thing already! I do find badge V outside the scope of anyone who's already completed their Xitilon collection, though. Yes, obviously it's supposed to be a difficult challenge to be awarded with a rare badge, but 100k in 30 days is too high in my opinion.

It averages out at 23k a week, which is only 2k off your proposal for badge III in a month.

This is only my opinion of course! I'm not taking anything away from your idea. My badge recommendations would be a straightforward:

Love the idea - can't believe it's not a thing already! I do find badge V outside the scope of anyone who's already completed their Xitilon collection, though. Yes, obviously it's supposed to be a difficult challenge to be awarded with a rare badge, but 100k in 30 days is too high in my opinion.

It averages out at 23k a week, which is only 2k off your proposal for badge III in a month.

This is only my opinion of course! I'm not taking anything away from your idea. My badge recommendations would be a straightforward:

Originally Posted by C64 Mat
With the amount of easy gamerscore now available, 100K in a month is doable. Let me also introduce you to LausDomini & This Thread
With the amount of easy gamerscore now available, 100K in a month is doable. Let me also introduce you to LausDomini & This Thread
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Oh I don't doubt it's doable - I'm thinking largely about people who've already gone through the various series stacks and 1k TUs.

It was only my opinion! Nothing at all "wrong" with the original suggestion or the targets Smile
Oh I don't doubt it's doable - I'm thinking largely about people who've already gone through the various series stacks and 1k TUs.

It was only my opinion! Nothing at all "wrong" with the original suggestion or the targets Smile
I didn't take it as a negative in any way, just wanted to show a past member's accomplishment. It's all good Big Grin
I did 100k in July, thanks to Achievement Fest. That weekend alone was 70k, with very little Xit games.

The target is a bit high for a month though, even 10k in a month is more than most people do.

Perhaps:
I - 5000
II - 10,000
III - 15,000
IV - 20,000
V - 30,000 (basically 1k/day)

Then a separate badge

Didn't Go Outside - 100,000 GS earned in 1 calendar month

Didn't Go Outside - 100,000 GS earned in 1 calendar month
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Please tell me that badge will have one of the South Park kids from the Make Love, Not Warcraft episode!!! Lol
Trying to decide if that's a better name than my Silent Hill suggestion on the previous page Wink

I do like it though Big Grin
Yeah I looked, that's also a good one! They could use one for playing a game from the series and the other for completing one.
No-op I, II, III

Unlock (x number) of achievements that you no longer earn playing online
Horders

Complete a game from the State of Decay series
Now where were we?

Complete a game from the We Were Here series
Now where were we?

Complete a game from the We Were Here series
...and then

Oh, There We Were
Complete three games from the We Were Here series.
Last edited 10-02-2022 at 11:35 AM by C64 Mat.
Footballin'

Complete any game from the Maximum Football series
All Hail the Queen

Complete a game from the Queen's Quest series

(I know I've thought of this badge idea before but honestly can't remember whether or not I posted the idea, so just in case.)
Ultimate Apocalypse Survivalist

Complete at least one game from each of the following zombie based series: Dead Island, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, State of Decay, & The Walking Dead

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account