World of Tanks Beta Badge

Feature Requests

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Seeing how the FREE game World of Tanks is going to have a beta soon, I think you should make a badge for those who participate in the beta. Smile
We should have a beta badge for battlefield 4 when that goes into beta
We should have a beta badge for battlefield 4 when that goes into beta
Originally Posted by keoskey
Yes, I agree. Its a once in a lifetime badge opportunity xD
I'd like to be able to give badges for participating in a beta, but I don't know if I'll be able to see that on my end. It depends on whether or not the game is listed on your Xbox.com profile. Some betas have done this in the past, so I'll keep an eye out for World of Tanks and Battlefield 4 in the upcoming months. Thanks for the suggestion!
Good news everyone! I've setup tracking for the World of Tanks beta. Should you participate in the beta, you'll unlock the all-new Tanks, Dude! badge. Happy gaming!
Good news everyone! I've setup tracking for the World of Tanks beta. Should you participate in the beta, you'll unlock the all-new Tanks, Dude! badge. Happy gaming!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
That was quick! Is the beta already started? lol
I don't think it's opened to the public yet. Only a couple of people in the world have it on their Xbox.com profile right now. But hey, once the beta opens up to more people, we've got you covered! Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account