Haven't purchased a game since March....

Xbox 360

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

....and here is why: Spectre's free game list

47 Free games thanks to Microsoft.

They are not exactly prize winning games....but I can't complain about free
A lot of those aren't available or aren't free.

Delisted
Dash of Destruction
Gun Bros
1 vs 100 (not even playable)
Bug village
Tinker

Pay to unlock all content.
Games room
Pinball FX 2

USA only
Aegis wing

Actually cost
Angry birds Classic
Defence Grid: the Awakening
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Case zero
Gravity Guy
Monster Island
iStunt 2
Fable 3
Magic the gathering 2013
Might and magic
Fragger
A world of Keflings

And at least two of those haven't been available for years.
True, I was just making a list of all the free games that I was able to get. The majority of those have been this past year
Nice collection! I should do one like this just to see how many free ones I have. Great idea!
You haven't bought a game.... I've been buying games... 6 new ONES to be exact, that's the most "new" games I have bought in all of last year paying full retail at least and we still have Black Friday, which I really don't foresee me getting out into too much...last year was bad enough to warrant me staying away for quite some time until the memory fades...lol.
I kinda miss 1 vs 100
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
1 vs 100 was cool!
You haven't bought a game.... I've been buying games... 6 new ONES to be exact, that's the most "new" games I have bought in all of last year paying full retail at least and we still have Black Friday, which I really don't foresee me getting out into too much...last year was bad enough to warrant me staying away for quite some time until the memory fades...lol.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I hate Black Friday. I'll be in Glamis instead, getting muddy with sandrails, quads and other recreation activities Big Grin
I hate Black Friday. I'll be in Glamis instead, getting muddy with sandrails, quads and other recreation activities Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I just started doing my black Friday shopping online lol
I hate Black Friday...but t doesn't really matter anymore now since my boss just told me I had to work...sigh... Perfectly good boosting day wasted...perfectly good 4 day weekend wasted, I don't remember the last time I even had a full weekend...
I hate Black Friday...but t doesn't really matter anymore now since my boss just told me I had to work...sigh... Perfectly good boosting day wasted...perfectly good 4 day weekend wasted, I don't remember the last time I even had a full weekend...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That sucks donkey balls. I wish I could invite everyone out to Glamis, we'll have plenty of toys to play with.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account