What bugs are really bugging you?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes work to get the scanners running more smoothly. Achievements are caught up now. I pushed a few people back through to catch some missing achievements.

People should be getting scanned at least once a day now unless you haven't visited the site for like a month, in which case you're not reading this in any case.

One other fix that went out is you can now comment multiple times on your feed without refreshing the page.

From a support perspective, we need a better way to reevaluate if you've earned a badge as we have seen some of the play/complete so many of somethings don't always pop for new people. (Quickz, I'm aware of you, I'm using you as my guinea pig for this).

So if you have multiple issues, list theme out in order of priority.
the xbox one forum tab still doesn't work. I guess it doesn't really "bug" me but it is an issue.
the xbox one forum tab still doesn't work. I guess it doesn't really "bug" me but it is an issue.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Fixed... The problem itself was easy, finding it buried deep inside the forum software was a challenge.

So, not other problems... that's great.
Fixed... The problem itself was easy, finding it buried deep inside the forum software was a challenge.

Originally Posted by Fshguy
Or I'm busy compiling I list. I feel like there is a forum where we've put all of these already.

Originally Posted by Fshguy
sweet. thanks. I heard somewhere that the comments were out of order or something like that...
Quick list -
  • Rarity on achievements wrong (somehow related to DLC)
  • Paging through filtered content, such as activity feed, loosing the filter when going to next page
  • Ratings average math is wrong
  • Achievements sync feeds for how many achievements earned is constantly wrong (both # earned & completion)
  • Loading site on tablet or mobile phone requires resizing or sometimes just doesn't display properly
  • Anniversary trackers completely wrong, both in bar representation and completion %

That should get you started. Especially since this is just the bug fix thread. I'll get to the wishlist thread eventually.
Or I'm busy compiling I list. I feel like there is a forum where we've put all of these already.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah, but a lot of those are old and it's Friday... Sometimes things get mentioned in other threads, but not in this thread, etc.
On the page you go to to delete your account from GTN, the button to do so doesn't work.
On the page you go to to delete your account from GTN, the button to do so doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I wasn't aware there was a delete account button, usually one just pm's a staff member and we can take care of that, or you could just publicly state you wish your account to be removed and we will take care of it that way too.
Why are my game tiles and gamerscore not showing up on my postbit on posts?
Why are my game tiles and gamerscore not showing up on my postbit on posts?
Originally Posted by Damnlag
Like, to the left of your posts in the forums? I see it for you.
Like, to the left of your posts in the forums? I see it for you.
Originally Posted by futiles
Shortly after I posted that, they showed up for me.
No problem. Just making sure there wasn't a browser, OS, or settings issue.
Maybe it was that Damn lag!
fs fix My badges

Thanks, I doubt whether you want to do...
I'm having an issue with the rarity of achievements as well, The Aren't as rare as they used to be or were never rare when I earnt them, but are still showing under the tag of "ultra rare"
Sync is working much better, but is there any way to change the time stamps on when the achievements are won? I don't see an option for time zones in the settings, and it stamps everything with GMT or U?T. (Got an achievement at 8:13 EDT, stamp says 4:13). Would be nice to have them set to whatever time zone you're actually in. Sorry if I missed the option somewhere.

EDIT: I found the time settings, and mine is set to eastern with daylight correction on, so that's set correctly. I guess it just needs to have these setting applied to the achievement feeds. It gives GMT for the time stamp on the individual achievement in the feed, but the notification for achievements won in the game are showing for when the scan was done, EDT. Just seems strange to not have both of these showing for my time zone.
Last edited 11-06-2014 at 03:09 PM by Buckswana.
Hi, I joined back on Nov 1 and waited to see if some bugs would work themselves out but that is not the case. A few problems I am having:
Multiple listings on leaderboards, sometimes with different stats.
Achievements are off by about 800
Badges for completing games I have never played
Double listings on my profile page every time I earn an achievement or complete a game

I really like the site though just thought I would share these bugs thanks
Hi, I joined back on Nov 1 and waited to see if some bugs would work themselves out but that is not the case. A few problems I am having:
Multiple listings on leaderboards, sometimes with different stats.
Achievements are off by about 800
Badges for completing games I have never played
Double listings on my profile page every time I earn an achievement or complete a game

I really like the site though just thought I would share these bugs thanks
Originally Posted by ffjunkey

I just took a look at your profile, and you are correct you have a lot of weird stuff going there. Fsh can you take a look at his profile? I'm at a loss for what the problem could be?
I just took a look at your profile, and you are correct you have a lot of weird stuff going there. Fsh can you take a look at his profile? I'm at a loss for what the problem could be?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Might be duplicate gamertag entries... just have to figure out which one to get rid of.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account