66 stages :/

WRC 6

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey,i finished 3 seasson with 2000km and 300 stages and cant find the last stage,anyone found this glitch too?really angry with this glitchy game..
Other players have had issues with this game and suggest deleting the save to get the problems cleared up.
Other players have had issues with this game and suggest deleting the save to get the problems cleared up.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
If I delete my game I will lose all the merits and the big problem is online, I did it years ago when I was on the web, but I was banned 1 year ago and it is impossible for me to boost games so if I do that, this game will never be completed. Another curiosity, if I create a new career could it be obtained? I didn't try it, I was in junior trying it since it takes many hours.
After spending months of frustration due to the difficulty of the video game, I found that Rally Mexico did not explode and I forgot about it, I recently came back to clean it and this happened to me, it is very strange. I really want to see if I got confused and skipped a rally, I don't know if it will skip After a new season, a shame... I wanted to start wrc 9 and 10 after completing this Frown, I completed wrc7 a long time ago and nothing was ever bugged..
Career mode misses out the Bakers Creek stage on Australia. So complete the career winning every stage in sim mode, and then do a single stage of baker creek to unlock this trophy. Wow!! I found this and finally the two cheevos pop!!!!
Reminds me of the glitches I had with mercenaries 2 back in the day
Reminds me of the glitches I had with mercenaries 2 back in the day
Originally Posted by hello8964
I have one discount cheevo in mercenaries 2...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account