Predict the Superbowl!

Sports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Looks like the Cowboys don't have much of a chance this year and with the Cowboys out, it begs the question: Who do you think will play the Superbowl this year?

My prediction will come later. Oh, maybe around January. No I'm kidding.
i'd say they're still capable. no need to give up yet.
i just want to see Arizona or San Diego win it.
Arizona surprised me this year and I think they've stepped up to show themselves as a capable playoff contender. That Thursday night game was embarassing though. As for the Cowboys, I think they'll be out of the race in a week or two. The hardest part of our schedule comes now and if we end up winning these upcoming games, I'll be very surprised. But hey, anything can happen!

My favorite in the AFC happens to be the New York Jets. I can't stand Green Bay giving up a legend like Favre so I hope the Jets go all the way just to give Green Bay the middle finger. The Jets ruined the Titans undefeated record so I know they have some sort of talent in the defense. As they say, defense wins championships. Smile
I would like to retract my earlier statement about the Arizona Cardinals. Their division happens to be way too easy and guarantees quite a few wins for them this year. My favorite in the NFC has become the Dallas Cowboys. It's a tough conference to be in this year but their playing on Sunday night really convinced me. Tomorrow night's game against the Ravens will be interesting though.

Anyone happen to watch their game last week against the Steelers? What a hell of a game.
Since we're in the Divisional Playoffs, who do you guys think will advance?

I'm picking Tennessee and Carolina to advance for today's games. Tomorrow, I'm picking Philadelphia and Pittsburgh to advance.
i'd say Arizona is proving themselves by stepping it up for the playoffs, and it's good to see San Diego go past the first round for once too. ideally, it'd be awesome to see both of my teams play each other in the Super Bowl; that way i can't lose.
i'd say they're still capable. no need to give up yet.
i just want to see Arizona or San Diego win it.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Looks like your first guess was pretty well close. While San Diego didn't make it, Arizona has a fairly good chance. I was cheering for them against Philadelphia (being a Cowboy fan and all) and I think I will carry that onto the Superbowl. I don't really care for the Steelers, apart from their coach, Mike Tomlin.
hell yes, they need to win it now. i'm glad they're playing the Steelers instead of the Ravens too, so they can beat the better team. people still refuse to believe Arizona is any good, and that's been making each win more enjoyable
I don't know if I like this "any given Sunday" b/s. Teams that pay more should win more.
The theory's the same in the UK, but our richest clubs are being bollocked by the youthful underdogs lately.
I don't know if I like this "any given Sunday" b/s. Teams that pay more should win more.
Originally Posted by Abel
Salary cap does it's job. If there wasn't, I think Cowboys would come out on top each year. Our owner in Dallas has a lot of money. Just look at this new stadium being built in Dallas. It's an amazing sight.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account