Profile viewing counter

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Well I guess I have to pos in this forum, but that's ok with me too.. but like I was saying back in the other thread...." So if this isn't a premium thing, then I still can't see my counter.. so could some one look into this for me? Please...pretty please?"

See I even said Please!
im having problems with my counter dropping views yestarday i had 76 n now today it says 47 hmmm
lol reminds me of myspace...
Originally Posted by Hellfire
Maybe that's why they retired that badge!!!
i havent heard any 1 say myspace since b4 facebook
Hmm. Mine dropped by 6 since yesterday. Interesting.

I can see it on my desktop, but cannot on my phone either.
Hmm. Mine dropped by 6 since yesterday. Interesting.

I can see it on my desktop, but cannot on my phone either.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I don't see it on either!
You should see the profile visits counter at the bottom right hand side of your profile. It's under the Game Ratings Breakdown table in the sidebar.

Also, there was a change made to the way that profile visits are counted. To prevent abuse of this feature, only visits from other logged in users will count moving forward.

Oh yeah, and your profile counter shouldn't drop visits or decrease at any time. The system has been setup to prevent this from happening.
Last edited 01-29-2014 at 01:51 AM by GTN Eric.
You should see the profile visits counter at the bottom right hand side of your profile. It's under the Game Ratings Breakdown table in the sidebar.

Also, there was a change made to the way that profile visits are counted. To prevent abuse of this feature, only visits from other logged in users will count moving forward.

Oh yeah, and your profile counter shouldn't drop visits or decrease at any time. The system has been setup to prevent this from happening.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
GRR.. you found us out.. lol.. sigh oh well I should've been boosting it more like certain people who have the 10k badge already....I like it though.. it does seem more fare that way.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account