Gamerscore Alliance

General Chat

I'm up for this. I'll let you choose the name haha
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Nice, sign me up and I am cool with whatever name you guys come up. Smile
Right now, we are talking August, September, and October, correct?
Originally Posted by futiles
Yes we are. Starting 1st August til 31st October.
Team: Suicide Squad
Musquito
Dieselv2
porschephiliac
I'm up for this. I'll let you choose the name haha
How's that? Hee hee
I thought it was going to be random teams, count me out, i'll watch from the sides.
I thought it was going to be random teams, count me out, i'll watch from the sides.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Anyone not in their own team get randomly put together
After I've had some sleep (work nights) i'll put this together and see what we have so far
I go to sleep wake up and I'm in a team. I'm happy to say I'm happy. Nice name meph.
We currently have 7 people not in a team. EddieM1974, DomeJohnny, Giant Hunger, Homeless Messia, RedmptionDenied, cieg & Elem3ntal80. If you guys don't get a team you'll be placed randomly together so there's no need to contact people and ask if you feel uncomfortable.
Last edited 07-22-2016 at 02:18 PM by PJMC1986.
Oh, Big Hangry, Redmption, and Elem3ntal could be "The other Achievement Festers"
As I don't have photoshop anymore, anyone want to do us a nice fancy graphic? Maybe save a copy as a .PSD so each season it can be amended? Also maybe some signature bars along the lines of....

Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1 Solo Winner (highest gain % overall)
Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1 Team Winner (every team member would display this)
Well,I guess you have to add my name the ransoms' list,unless anyone wants to get-together. I know I haven't been scoring that much lately but I tho k that's all about to change. I'm getting the hang of my new job and schedule.
Well,I guess you have to add my name the ransoms' list,unless anyone wants to get-together. I know I haven't been scoring that much lately but I tho k that's all about to change. I'm getting the hang of my new job and schedule.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I'm game for teaming up with you. Only need a third if you're ok as well. Perhaps DomeJohnny? Just a relaxed, just for fun team?
I would like to join. You can assign me to a random team if you want.
As I don't have photoshop anymore, anyone want to do us a nice fancy graphic? Maybe save a copy as a .PSD so each season it can be amended? Also maybe some signature bars along the lines of....

Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1 Solo Winner (highest gain % overall)
Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1 Team Winner (every team member would display this)
So, by % gain, do you mean completion % increase (please say no) or overall gamerscore increase as it relates to a percentage of your initial gamerscore (please say yes)?
The latter haha

Its about gamerscore not completions haha
The latter haha

Its about gamerscore not completions haha
Well, my completion percentage is almost 100%, so, I wouldn't have any room to grow.
Well, my completion percentage is almost 100%, so, I wouldn't have any room to grow.
Hahaha imagine. You'd have lost before it even began Stick Out Tongue
Oh, Big Hangry, Redmption, and Elem3ntal could be "The other Achievement Festers"
I am good with this idea.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account