Any quick completions?

General Chat

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm looking for some quick completions on Game Pass, Trail's, or Free to Play.
ARK: Survival Evolved and Conan Exlies ( needs a code DEV ), Deeeer Simulator, Donut County, Townscaper,, Unpacking
I have completed ARK, Donut County, Townscaper, and Unpacking. But I'll check Conan Exlies and Deeeer Simulator.
I have completed ARK, Donut County, Townscaper, and Unpacking. But I'll check Conan Exlies and Deeeer Simulator.
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
Free Games:
Korgan
Windows 8 Mahjong (15mins max only 25G)

Trail Games:
Croc's World 2 (you might need to do the trail glitch I got it within the hour)
Who'se your daddy (gets TUs every now and then but again trail glitch is possible)

Game Pass
Age of Empires 2019 + Current Release you do need a retail code which is widely avaliable online, doing 1 stack gives you both, you do need to buy 2019 first then the one that is on gamepass
Last edited 07-12-2023 at 06:10 PM by Dutch x Monster.
Is Windows 8 Mahjong still in store? And if it is how do I get it?
Is Windows 8 Mahjong still in store? And if it is how do I get it?
TA has a sollution on how to get it, check the forum for Solitaire Win8, its not really listed. But if you claim the Win 10 version, this retroactively gives you an invisible Win 8 license. As these games are removed from the to download list from Win10+.

The TA thread I think was called how to roll back Windows Casual games or something of the sort

This reminds me I should finish Sudoku 8 and Mahjong 10 to have all current Casual games comped

Also I have a different view of short games, I consider the game Hawken and Destory All Humans Clone Carnage short aswell but you need boosters for them
Does my "Over 2000" collection mean nothing to you?!

Only kidding - I don't think any of them are in Game Pass, but for future reference (most of them are less than a fiver):

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists.php?l=4013
Last edited 07-13-2023 at 06:17 PM by C64 Mat.
Does my "Over 2000" collection mean nothing to you?!

Only kidding - I don't think any of them are in Game Pass, but for future reference (most of them are less than a fiver):

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists.php?l=4013
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I might get some games on this list.
I might get some games on this list.
I try to keep it up to date when I can. I hope it's useful!
Human fall flat
Originally Posted by xNotStopEvil
A steady stream of achievements, lots of content and a fantastic and original game to boot. Great choice!
Human fall flat
I'm going to add that to my list
A steady stream of achievements, lots of content and a fantastic and original game to boot. Great choice!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I love this Game Smile
I love this Game Smile
Me too! It's really great. And despite the low-poly environments and the Play-Dough characters, it has the most realistic 'trying to drag this huge object up this ramp' physic animations I've ever seen.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account