Are the Editor II and Editor III GTN Badges unbalanced?

General Chat

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

How do you feel about the balance?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 4 (18.18%) Editor II and Editor III are easy.

× 1 (4.55%) Editor II is balanced, Editor III is easy.

× 2 (9.09%) Both badges are balanced.

× 3 (13.64%) Both badges are hard.

× 12 (54.55%) I am just here for the poll 😀 / Other

• Added 10-04-2023 04:11 PM
  • 22 votes
(This is not a feature suggestion, i do not have problem with badges being unbalanced. A change to the requirements could also be unfair for new users who do not have the badge yet or it could be unfortunate if the badge gets taken away from previous earners. It also does not affect GTN negatively, it is just something i noticed ������)

Hey, i just realized that the Editor II badge has 20 earners, while the Editor III badge has 16 earners. That does seem like a small jump to me. I think the reason for this small jump is that i believe achievement submissions count per achievement. So if a game with 50 achievements shuts down, i think someone who submits discontinued tags for the achievements can immediately get all 3 badges? I do not have a problem with it and it improves the GTN experience if many people submit corrections. I just want to recommend people who do not have the badges yet to find a game where you can submit correct tags, because these badges are relatively easy to get and i think not many people might be aware of them ������.
Last edited 10-04-2023 at 04:12 PM by Thijminecraft02.
Huh, why do the ������ smileys in my post now show as 6 ?????? gems after i edited it?

Edit: on this comment the smiley also shows as ������ even before editing. Maybe it is because i have an old phone.
Probably...for me they show up as gray diamonds with a ? in the middle.
(This is not a feature suggestion, i do not have problem with badges being unbalanced. A change to the requirements could also be unfair for new users who do not have the badge yet or it could be unfortunate if the badge gets taken away from previous earners. It also does not affect GTN negatively, it is just something i noticed ������)

Hey, i just realized that the Editor II badge has 20 earners, while the Editor III badge has 16 earners. That does seem like a small jump to me. I think the reason for this small jump is that i believe achievement submissions count per achievement. So if a game with 50 achievements shuts down, i think someone who submits discontinued tags for the achievements can immediately get all 3 badges? I do not have a problem with it and it improves the GTN experience if many people submit corrections. I just want to recommend people who do not have the badges yet to find a game where you can submit correct tags, because these badges are relatively easy to get and i think not many people might be aware of them ������.
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02

Which smilie did you use? Is it one of these:

https://www.gamertagnation.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies
It's probably from a collection on his phone.
I used Smile on my phone's emoji list
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Probably something in the smilie code when posting multiple from the phone's list. As opposed to just typing them out manually. Because I see that one just fine.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account