'Show achievements where --Gamer-- was the first to unlock' not working

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Whenever I sort my achievements with the option: 'Only show achievements that Itzz Sh0wt1m3 was first to unlock', it starts a really long loading screen, eventually turning in the 'A timeout occurred' screen with Error code 524. Tried this a couple of times over the past weeks and issues still exists, regardless of what I do.
Whenever I sort my achievements with the option: 'Only show achievements that Itzz Sh0wt1m3 was first to unlock', it starts a really long loading screen, eventually turning in the 'A timeout occurred' screen with Error code 524. Tried this a couple of times over the past weeks and issues still exists, regardless of what I do.
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
I just tried to replicate your issue on my account with no luck. Mine request came back and showed I did not have achievements using that filter. You have 3x the achievements I do. So, I think your 36,221 achievements is taxing the system. Eric would have to take a look under the hood to see why this is happening.
I was able to duplicate, with only 13.4K achievements, it "thought" for well over a minute (close to two) before erroring out to the CloudFlare specific 524 error, which is a timeout between the server and client. Not dissimilar from the rash of CloudFlare errors we were seeing a year or two ago just loading the site. Chances are there is a backend query configured poorly, that is causing congestion.
For me only page 1 works, page 2 and 3 had infinite loading.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account