Triple XP & Server Closure

Spartacus Legends

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

During the month November 2015, there is triple XP to earn.
Server closure is scheduled on 22 December 2015. Hurry up if you want to finish this game!

ps I already have a boosting partner, so I am not interested.
It is/was a fun game.... only two achievements missing....
Barley started it in the first place, so maybe I'll grab a few more or easy achievements and delete it for some room. Wasn't very interested in it anyway. Thanks for the info though.
I downloaded it and never played it. If my memory is correct it's one of those Free to Pay games like Happy Wars.
I downloaded it and never played it. If my memory is correct it's one of those Free to Pay games like Happy Wars.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yes Free to pay, but not too much like Happy Wars. This is more fighting and upgrading your gladiator one on one and very cartoony, where as this is not.
Yes Free to pay, but not too much like Happy Wars. This is more fighting and upgrading your gladiator one on one and very cartoony, where as this is not.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
The only similarity I meant was that it was free to Pay.
The only similarity I meant was that it was free to Pay.
I thought you meant those free to play games you have absolutely no interest in playing... I have several of those on my list, even ones I don't even know about...
I thought you meant those free to play games you have absolutely no interest in playing... I have several of those on my list, even ones I don't even know about...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I do as well, just downloaded them for the hell of it. 99% of the time I wouldn't play them. To much of a time sink unless you spend some money and then they keep adding DLC for more of your money and time. If the game is your kind of thing then I am sure it's worth it. With my backlog it isn't.
I do as well, just downloaded them for the hell of it. 99% of the time I wouldn't play them. To much of a time sink unless you spend some money and then they keep adding DLC for more of your money and time. If the game is your kind of thing then I am sure it's worth it. With my backlog it isn't.
Yes but these free gamester bean divers dreams!!!...lol..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account