missing a couple of badges

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

i recently played udraw marvel super hero squad: comic combat and the art school dropout badge did not unlock
played major league baseball 2k6 and 2k11 and no grand slam badge
and finally played fifa street 3 and no the beautiful game badge
How recent? You gotta give it some time to sync.
Long enough that the games have synced to my profile.
Last edited 08-03-2015 at 02:33 AM by DXU.
Well at first look you don't have any achievements at all in any of the games you have listed. Not sure if 5.0 changed the requirements of you having to earn gamer score in games to be tracked or not. I'm asking you if you are willing to try and get an achievement in any of the games you listed, if not because you simply don't want those games on your profile, I understand and I'll have to check with someone else to see if any requirements have changed.

If you are willing then please try it. let me know asap.
if the 5.0 affected it why did it not affect the other 31 badges that unlokced for loading up the game that was needed without achievements as i was doing these with the super flu i signed out and he loaded up another udraw game which unlocked the badge for him i was not able to try another fifa game seeing only had access to fifa street 3 but i did load up 2 mlb games in 2k11 and 2k6
Ok, I'm not a programmer so I wasn't sure and was just asking some questions, trying my best. If you already have information to debunk this then looks like you have a problem on just your side and I will unlock these manually for you.
Ok, I'm not a programmer so I wasn't sure and was just asking some questions, trying my best. If you already have information to debunk this then looks like you have a problem on just your side and I will unlock these manually for you.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I recall having a similar issue with a marvel badge however i found it easier to just ask as the forums posts were asking as I know the xbox live feed api can be a dingle .....and that's putting it nicely. In the end b8ting here did add em manually for me but it is always best to just trouble shoot as asked if only for the sake of keeping a good community. THIS IS only my 2 cents on this.
I recall having a similar issue with a marvel badge however i found it easier to just ask as the forums posts were asking as I know the xbox live feed api can be a dingle .....and that's putting it nicely. In the end b8ting here did add em manually for me but it is always best to just trouble shoot as asked if only for the sake of keeping a good community. THIS IS only my 2 cents on this.
Originally Posted by Jo3y Ban3s
That's why these threads are important. Some badges get "stuck" for some people for reasons unknown and then this causes a singular problem, not an epidemic. We also like to keep track as some badges seem more problematic than others and then maybe we can track and fix these. Ultimately people want what they are owed as promised by GTN, the badge. GTN is not a super funded site and all staff are volunteers hopefully we can try to fix these manually before having to burden a programmer with it as they are most likely trying to fix bigger broader issues first. All I'm saying is we appreciate any help and or patience in these matters.
First i will apologise to b8 for coming across as dickish that was not my intent at all. Second i will thank you for manually unlocking the 3 badges for me. But lastly there is still the issue that's present I have really no intent of playing some of the games I have loaded, in the 34 games I loaded for the sake of badges only these 3 games had an issue and its not just me. My friend "the super flu" was with me as we were loading these game and he as well did not get the baseball and soccer badges as well did however he did get the udraw badge after loading udraw: Instant draw which is the only game in the series that actually says udraw in the listing. Cant for sure say what the issue with fifa is because we only tried fifa street 3. I can say I am the kind of person that if the requirements for badges changed to get achievement in said game treating it like it was a one game I would look at them like well that's a badge I won't be getting. I will say I thought the point of this issues and bugs forums was to point out issues and bugs and that's what I thought I was doing
First i will apologise to b8 for coming across as dickish that was not my intent at all. Second i will thank you for manually unlocking the 3 badges for me. But lastly there is still the issue that's present I have really no intent of playing some of the games I have loaded, in the 34 games I loaded for the sake of badges only these 3 games had an issue and its not just me. My friend "the super flu" was with me as we were loading these game and he as well did not get the baseball and soccer badges as well did however he did get the udraw badge after loading udraw: Instant draw which is the only game in the series that actually says udraw in the listing. Cant for sure say what the issue with fifa is because we only tried fifa street 3. I can say I am the kind of person that if the requirements for badges changed to get achievement in said game treating it like it was a one game I would look at them like well that's a badge I won't be getting. I will say I thought the point of this issues and bugs forums was to point out issues and bugs and that's what I thought I was doing
Originally Posted by DXU
Not sure why your apologizing. You had a valid complaint and I was trying to help you get thru it. I don't want this to turn in to some big misunderstanding between me to you or to anyone, or you to anyone or anyone to anyone. I understand sometimes the way I state things may rub people the wrong way and I away tell people if this is the case please let me know, it is never my intent to make light, belittle, bully, seem uninterested in your problems concerning GTN, condescend, be rude or argue just for the sake of arguing. You have to realize the written word sometimes doesn't convey the inflection of voice so it is easy to see or mistake statements as brash. My apologize to anyone whom thinks any of this and I hope you can come to me openly or privately and call me out on this( in a civil manner of course) because maybe I don't see that it may have sounded differently then how I meant it. I am very approachable. As a staff member and not a programmer I have to work with what I can to try and help the community in any way I can. I'm sorry I'm not a programmer and can not help with some of the issues. Think of me as a receptionist if you will. I listen to your issues and try to fix them if I can thru means other than programming. I'm only trying to help. It is touchy sometimes I admit but I have to ask questions and I hope I ask the right questions. My job here is to make GTN the best place it can possibly be by having it run as smoothly and friendly as possible.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Checking into why these badges weren't awarding correctly. I've gone through and awarded them to those that were supposed to have them.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account