what game are you most looking forward to this holiday

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Heres the games im looking forward to this holiday

For me it's Skyrim Remake, AC Ezio Collection, Farming Simulator 17, Final Fantasy XV and Ginger Beyond the Crystal.

I also have Mafia 3 and Batman Return to Arkham to play as well.
sadly i cant play Dishonored Definitive Edition till Dishonored 2 comes out i get it free for pre-ordering the game
The only game I need to play right now is Titanfall 2 which I pre-orderd. Anything else I can just wait for a deal or a collection.
I'm not sure when it's supposed to release, but I'm looking forward to "South Park: The Fractured But Whole".
I'm not sure when it's supposed to release, but I'm looking forward to "South Park: The Fractured But Whole".
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I think it has been delayed till 1st quarter 2017
Last edited 10-22-2016 at 01:13 PM by xLil SheWolfx.
I think it has been delayed till 1st quarter 20017
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
12/5/2016 im looking at it in the xbox store
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
i may jest buy the gold edition today for $89.99
I don't know, I guess the only holiday release I am really even thinking about is Skyrim next week.
I don't know, I guess the only holiday release I am really even thinking about is Skyrim next week.
Originally Posted by futiles
Same as my Skyrim will keep me going till FFXV Smile
The only game I need to play right now is Titanfall 2 which I pre-orderd. Anything else I can just wait for a deal or a collection.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I second this. I'm so excited for Titanfall 2. I bought Mt. Dew and Doritos, which I usually never buy to get the dumb codes for the game.
I second this. I'm so excited for Titanfall 2. I bought Mt. Dew and Doritos, which I usually never buy to get the dumb codes for the game.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
got the titanfall 2 deluxe edition Big Grin
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Oh Code? I will have to look into this.
Same as my Skyrim will keep me going till FFXV Smile
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
Well, I cannot agree on Final Fantasy. Those haven't done anything for me since the NES one. But, I will be streaming Skyrim at least part of my Extra Life marathon, I think.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account