2017 Gaming Goals

General Chat

Well since we're updating...I was trying to wait till the 6th when its official but I am at 362 days... tonights game will be day 363 and game 363 (actually with my 15k in a week that number for games is bit higher, but I'm only counting one a day) So I think I got this.. and the crazy thing is...I still have over 150 unstated games....lol.. I will intentionally break my streak at one year exactly otherwise I'm going to have to keep it going a slave to it forever and I just can't do that...the madness must stop.
Had to fix a couple for you...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I think those were fixed in my later post, just not the original. I did a new post to "bump" the thread, but yeah if you don't see that it's not in sync. I'll use the bump post to update my original post.
I think those were fixed in my later post, just not the original. I did a new post to "bump" the thread, but yeah if you don't see that it's not in sync. I'll use the bump post to update my original post.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I didn't even think about beating you in TA score... Odd that I'm that far ahead of you.
As for AF, there is always next year. But, haven't you sent something along in your stead? I feel like you were there in spirit.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
He sent one of the extra Japanese Consoles one year.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account