Xbox One not fully synced

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I recently joined this site and all of my xbox 360 info synced up fine, but my xbox one did not sync completely. I am missing game data, challenges, apps, completion's, and achievements on numerous games. I just want my profile on here as complete as possible, any suggestions to correct the problem?
I can't help with that, but "the collector" huh? Link us your collection! We have several collectors here.
Settings->Gamertag->Automatically sync Xbox One data, check this in your profile.
I tried a sync to his profile. Are you still having problems? You can try a sync from your end, it's possible I didn't get the right one or I tried at the wrong time and my request didn't go thru.
I am also having this problem. That box is checked but it only synced the last 16 games I had played. I'm assuming going back and unlocking an achievement or challenge in every game would be the long work around. but not sure that would work for completed titles. It would be very helpful to get this fixed as there are about 100 games missing from my profile.
I am also having this problem. That box is checked but it only synced the last 16 games I had played. I'm assuming going back and unlocking an achievement or challenge in every game would be the long work around. but not sure that would work for completed titles. It would be very helpful to get this fixed as there are about 100 games missing from my profile.
Originally Posted by StophJ
We have multiple scanners, so it's common for one and 360 stats to be out of synch for new members. I'll fiddle around and see if I can force some stuff for you, that does usually help, best answer is to make sure your profile settings like Fshguy described in this thread and have your privacy settings on your One also open like you do for your 360.. Thank you for giving us some time already though.
Ok added 194 new games to your profile. And some new badges as well.
ha ha, I just saw that. good job and thanks. Crazy that there are already 200 Xbox One games.
ha ha, I just saw that. good job and thanks. Crazy that there are already 200 Xbox One games.
Originally Posted by StophJ
Which part, that many, or that you've played so many of them? XBOX One is coming into full swing. Counting the filters here, roughly 116 Xbox One games vs like 30 for the 360.
Not really surprised at how many I have played. since there are only 9? world wide I haven't bought yet by my count. just crazy to see it over 200.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account