DLC Owned Site Leaderboard / Find Me

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

When I tried using the find me button on the Site's DLC Owned Leaderboard it takes me directly to the last page on the leaderboard instead of my position on the leaderboard.
I just tried to and it takes me to the first page, but it still shows my ranking position. Are you sure it's not doing the same for you?
Nope, my position is 619 on the LB and it takes me directly to page 48 when I click find me. Everyone one on that page has 1 owned DLC. I have 80.
I've just tried it myself, and even though I'm 8th on the leaderboard, clicking that button takes me to page 48 as well.
Ok I used the link you provided here in this thread and it took me to page one. Though I'm ranked 980ish, I was posted at the top of the page. Looks like it's been verified by other members to be your way too, so this has to go to Eric for the fix.
Ok I used the link you provided here in this thread and it took me to page one. Though I'm ranked 980ish, I was posted at the top of the page. Looks like it's been verified by other members to be your way too, so this has to go to Eric for the fix.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Oh...The link was not showing the problem results, but just giving you a path to the leaderboard.

So, yeah use the link to go to the leaderboard itself, but then click on the find me button once on the page. You should then duplicate the problem yourself.
Oh...The link was not showing the problem results, but just giving you a path to the leaderboard.

So, yeah use the link to go to the leaderboard itself, but then click on the find me button once on the page. You should then duplicate the problem yourself.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Ah, Ok, I just got what you got too. So definitely a problem there, but on the other hand it still gives you your ranking, it just puts you at page 48 so technically it works. Are you just trying to see who's around you?
Are you just trying to see who's around you?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That is correct.
That is correct.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Ok, this is working just not in the way it was intended so I'm sure Eric will deal with this, but it may not be high on the priority list.
Whenever it gets fixed, it gets fixed. It was more of a heads up that it was not working.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account