Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

Lost Odyssey is FREE in backwards compatibility for a time it's approximately 23GB and is available for FREE until Dec 31st.
Last edited 12-15-2016 at 12:17 AM by Homeless Messia.
GameStop has a great deal for Grand Theft Auto V.
New copy at $29.99(disc only) and you get 3,500,000 in Shark Cash! for free( $49.99 value)
Runs till 1 Jan I believe
GameStop has a great deal for Grand Theft Auto V.
New copy at $29.99(disc only) and you get 3,500,000 in Shark Cash! for free( $49.99 value)
Runs till 1 Jan I believe
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
5TB external seagate hard drive 3.0 USB @ 109.99 if you use the promo code in orange on this page (expires Jan 9th)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0A&ignorebbr=1

I've never used this drive so I don't have an opinion. I do think that is a great price for 5TB 3.0 usb external.

I bought a Western Digital 4TB 3.0 usb external a couple months ago for 119.99 which I would recommend if you can find at that price.
5TB external seagate hard drive 3.0 USB @ 109.99 if you use the promo code in orange on this page (expires Jan 9th)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0A&ignorebbr=1

I've never used this drive so I don't have an opinion. I do think that is a great price for 5TB 3.0 usb external.

I bought a Western Digital 4TB 3.0 usb external a couple months ago for 119.99 which I would recommend if you can find at that price.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
I thought the X1 only supports up to 4Tb.
I thought the X1 only supports up to 4Tb.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Nope, up to 5TB. For each of the 2 drives you use.
https://www.videogamer.com/news/xbox...names-and-more

tl;dr UPDATE: A Microsoft spokesperson has confirmed to VideoGamer.com that the upper limit for external storage support is 16TB. so up to 32TB with 2 16TB.
Originally Posted by Majinbro
God I hope that this is true! Do you know of anyone that has proven this yet?! Meaning anyone can say they are a spokesperson or print it. Not saying that I don't believe you, it's just the inner skeptic in me. Also the date of the article was May of 2014.
God I hope that this is true! Do you know of anyone that has proven this yet?! Meaning anyone can say they are a spokesperson or print it. Not saying that I don't believe you, it's just the inner skeptic in me. Also the date of the article was May of 2014.

That is because in May of 2014, 8TB USB HDD was about the max you could buy. They were expensive, but, you could buy them. That is why the upper limit of storage was 16TB. But, there has never been a stated max capacity. Everything has been "Greater than 256GB" without any max.
That is because in May of 2014, 8TB USB HDD was about the max you could buy. They were expensive, but, you could buy them. That is why the upper limit of storage was 16TB. But, there has never been a stated max capacity. Everything has been "Greater than 256GB" without any max.
Originally Posted by futiles
I know you want a Petabyte drive, no way you'll ever be able to fill that up!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I want two
That's what they said about Gigabyte and Terabyte...
Hold my beer....
That's what they said about Gigabyte and Terabyte...
Well, most IT people never said that about GB and TB, but, when you think of the scale of PB, it does start to get a little silly.

1000 TB

I currently have 253 games installed on my 4TB X1 drive. I am using about 3TB on it. At that same storage rate, including file growth for 4K resolution over 1080p, that would give me storage for 21083 X1-4K games... I mean, that isn't limitless, but, it is potential for a lot of storage in a singular space...

Oh, and in my industry, the two-way transmission bandwidth capacity is over 65 exabytes...

So, there is that.
Best Buy has Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Xbox One/PS4 for 9.99/ 7.99 if you have Gamers Club. Ends tomorrow
Amazon has Watch Dogs 2 on sale for $29.99. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders $49+.

Watch Dogs 2
Deluxe Edition or Gold Edition
Amazon has Watch Dogs 2 on sale for $29.99. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders $49+.

Watch Dogs 2
Deluxe Edition or Gold Edition
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Ah dangit, I paid $36.99 for it already on the XBOX sale...
Ah dangit, I paid $36.99 for it already on the XBOX sale...
But which version was that?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account