*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge*

General Chat

OUCH! So true, so true. Party
Originally Posted by Kaens
What if we all tied for 1st place?
What if we all tied for 1st place?
Originally Posted by Nighthawk673
Glad to see the competition is heating up!

If for some reason I end up in 1st, 8th, or 32nd, I will give the prize to the person right under me.

In the extremely unlikely scenario that everyone ties for 1st, it will come down to who gives me the best presents Wink .... er I would have to come up with something
For the purpose of the "Earn 'X' gamerscore in one week" badges, the week starts Sunday at midnight CST and ends Saturday at 11:59 pm CST.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Are you sure it is CST and not CT? I honestly don't remember if the site updates for Daylight Saving Time, but, I thought it did. Which is important, since that hour (while minimal) could impact someone.

I think, for the purposes of the summertime hours, it is Midnight CDT - Midnight CDT.
Are you sure it is CST and not CT? I honestly don't remember if the site updates for Daylight Saving Time, but, I thought it did. Which is important, since that hour (while minimal) could impact someone.

I think, for the purposes of the summertime hours, it is Midnight CDT - Midnight CDT.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, I meant Sunday midnight CDT to Saturday 11:59 pm CDT.
I've decided to win this challenge.
Oh, I see now...
Yeah, I meant Sunday midnight CDT to Saturday 11:59 pm CDT.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I don't know what any of this means. I speak eastern and UTC. Can pTart just say "GO!" when it's time?
I don't know what any of this means. I speak eastern and UTC. Can pTart just say "GO!" when it's time?
The leaderboard tracking time says "(09-02-2017 02:00 AM - 09-09-2017 01:59 AM)." - that is the site time (central). The leaderboard should also be an indicator when it changes from its current state to actually trakcing: https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-391/
God, I wish the entire planet just did UTC. No time zones, no DST adjustments, just one universal coordinated time across the planet.

That way I could say, let's have a meeting at 15:00 Friday, and every single person involved would have no question about when it was.

That would be fantastic...
The leaderboard tracking time says "(09-02-2017 02:00 AM - 09-09-2017 01:59 AM)." - that is the site time (central). The leaderboard should also be an indicator when it changes from its current state to actually trakcing: https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-391/
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I know pTart, I was actually just joking. As a former track and long distance runner, I appreciate the build up of anticipation when you are in the starting blocks.

God, I wish the entire planet just did UTC. No time zones, no DST adjustments, just one universal coordinated time across the planet.

That way I could say, let's have a meeting at 15:00 Friday, and every single person involved would have no question about when it was.

That would be fantastic...
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm embarrassed if either of you two can't figure out a time zone inside the US...
I'm embarrassed if either of you two can't figure out a time zone inside the US...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Which two are you talking about? I can do it no problem. I get frustrated with people that schedule a meeting for 15:00 CST and then wonder why everyone is an hour late from our international vendors...
Is it ok if I just start in the afternoon?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
You can start whenever you want hotdog Wink
You can start whenever you want hotdog Wink
Originally Posted by pTartTX
In that case, please add in my gains from AF17, we'll say I started back then. Don't forget the extra 15k from all the other people I Refunct'd that weekend.
It would be cool if there was a countdown on that page.
Welp. I'm not waiting till Sunday for the 15k week so I'm going ham in the morning before I'm off t celebrate my own early b-day party with friends.

Good luck to all. I hope to see you all tie in first place with me haha
Welp. I'm not waiting till Sunday for the 15k week so I'm going ham in the morning before I'm off t celebrate my own early b-day party with friends.

Good luck to all. I hope to see you all tie in first place with me haha
Originally Posted by Nighthawk673
Are you saying you are starting your 15K week today? Because, unless you do it all today, it won't count.
That's what I mean. I'm giving up on it because I don't wanna wait till tomorrow. I got time this morning and don't want it going to waste

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account