Delete 0 Gamerscore Games

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I was wondering if there is a way to delete 0 gamerscore games. It' messing up my 0-20% completion graph Wink
I deleted them out of my xbox gamer profile but they are still listed on this site. I'm assuming it's because i haven't played them in a long time. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
When did you delete them in your profile? I actually have the same question. Don't take my word as the definitive answer on this but I was under the belief that if a game was scanned on to your profile before you delete it off your xbox profile you are kind of stuck with it here, at least for the time being. This may be in an update and I agree that it should be an option for our community.
Well, since sites like GTN use scans and APIs to look for recent activity, nothing is going to actively tell the sites "Hey, gamerX deleted this game."

So, it would be up to the site to either actively scan your profile, look at what Xbox has for it, compare it to what the site has saved for you, and then make changes. With gamers with hundreds and thousands of games on their profiles, that would be a ridiculous process.

So, the other option would be for sites to incorporate an edit your profile to remove said games.
Yes, I agree, it would be ridiculous. However, you're right, a way to delete 0 gamerscore games would be perfect!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account