Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I hit a 90% Completion on the 15th (January). I unlocked 4 achievement which took a 2-3 days to get scanned and today my profile shows that I unlocked additional % with just those 4 achievements.

92% @ 12:10 PM
94% @ 12:16 PM
96% @ 12:30 PM
97% @ 12:37 PM

This can't be right...

Update March 8th

91% @ 12:30 PM
92% @ 12:57 PM
93% @ 1:06 PM
94% @ 1:30 PM
95% @ 1:45 PM

With 104 Achievements to go for 96%
Between all of Feb & thus far this month I have gained 41 Achievements for 715 Gamerscore
Last edited 03-09-2019 at 04:45 PM by MarvzMitts.
I hit a 90% Completion on the 15th. I unlocked 4 achievement which took a 2-3 days to get scanned and today my profile shows that I unlocked additional % with just those 4 achievements.

92% @ 12:10 PM
94% @ 12:16 PM
96% @ 12:30 PM
97% @ 12:37 PM

This can't be right...
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Something isn't right I agree. I had completion rate of 75% last wek and it has now gone down to 67% . I have started one additional game since last week and have over 300+ games played....one started shouldn't drop it by 8% should be more like 0.333% ?? Has something changed on the site?
Over the past few days (including as of this post), the sync status page has been showing that Gamertag Profiles, Achievements and Game History are all experiencing issues with syncing properly. My guess is that the staff will need to poke around to figure out why things are wonky.
Some more info that looks to be off.

I hit 98% completion percentage on 1/28, but when I look at my Stats Overview page the completion% displayed says 97%.

Hovering over the 97% it says I have a 98.213% and that I need 122 achievements to reach 99%.
I suspect some of these small math discrepancies are due to being behind on getting some games added, but it's hard to know for sure until we're caught up
I suspect some of these small math discrepancies are due to being behind on getting some games added, but it's hard to know for sure until we're caught up
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
I haven't played any new games that would need to be added to the site. The last new game would have been State of Decay 2, but that has been out for months now. Or is it new DLC achievements on games?
It can be both. Completion is a little bit custom here since we'll still consider it complete without DLC achievements, but it's easier to troubleshoot when everything is current.
The real question is if anyone is actually working on this site anymore.
The real question is if anyone is actually working on this site anymore.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Would be nice to have a State of the Nation post.
So I had another burst of completion percentages pop up on my feed yesterday. I only started Anthem and have been popping achievements in that game mostly. I updated the original post...
Definitely something weird going on. I was at 72% yesterday. My feed is now full of increases up to 92%.
I'm at 117% completion rate, and that's why I'm better than futiles.

Ask me anything.
I also got a number of completion percentage increases over the weekend.
I'm having completion problems also

When this post was first up I lose 6% or 7% an only started one game

An now I checked again an I lost another 1%

I just trying to get the 75% completions badge but I think that's not going to be completed
Status changed to 'Resolved'
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Dang it, lost 40% off my completion rate and back amongst the muggles.
this is happening again. Went from 80-84% while not playing today.
I'm at 150% completion rate and over 30.000 achievements, which should be more than 10.000.
This is so Not resolved....mines going up a 1% an hour Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account