Gamercards for Other Sites?

Feature Requests

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Have you ever considered taking over where mygamercard.net left off and get into the gamercard arena? Make a few different designs and provide people with html and bbcode gamercards to share in signatures on other sites or blogs. And put www.gamertagnation.com on it somewhere to advertise the site?
I've definitely considered this in the past, but it didn't seem feasible at the time. I plan on looking into this again. Hosted gamercards and widgets are on the roadmap.
I've definitely considered this in the past, but it didn't seem feasible at the time. I plan on looking into this again. Hosted gamercards and widgets are on the roadmap.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I know you can probably do this or figure it out, but I've got someone who I know, that know's how to make them and host them on sites. His names euantor on some sites. I'll see if I can get him to sign up here. Here's his twitter.
Yeah, I've been hosting some basic ones for a while as @GameOverViper said.

Welcome etorano! That's a pretty nifty gamercard you have there. I may reach out to you next week should I run into a brick wall like I have in the past when working on a hosted gamercard solution. I'll give it another shot though.
Just an idea, but I think a gamercard like the postbit to the left would look awesome. Just change the Registered to Gamerzone and Posts to the Xbox LIVE Star ratings if possible, and keep the badges and links coming into this site if possible that way when people click they see some features available and visit the site.
Not a bad idea. I stopped tracking the gamer zone awhile back, so I'll use something different there. Perhaps I could show the completion rate, total achievements, or tier (Gold/Silver). I plan on looking into this soon.
Late reply here, but I'll be happy to help out in any way I can Smile
I appreciate it. I haven't had time to look into this further, but I know who to call should I run into any issues. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account