Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you ready for another Fallout game?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (63.16%) Bring it on now!

× 5 (26.32%) Could take it or leave it

× 2 (10.53%) Big fat no!

• Added 09-05-2013 04:49 AM
  • 19 votes
I know I am. I could use a another game that absorbs all my free time.
Even though New Vegas is still on the back burner, another one couldn't be a bad thing.
Started FO3 and never really got into it. I would be excited for new graphics and a second try, but wouldn't be upset if we didnt get it.
They should just scrap that stupid $15 a month MMO Elder scrolls online and make the next Fallout
They should just scrap that stupid $15 a month MMO Elder scrolls online and make the next Fallout
Originally Posted by keoskey
i couldnt agree more
Originally Posted by keoskey
I'm more interested in the Elder Scrolls MMO personally.
I'm more interested in the Elder Scrolls MMO personally.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I was but not sure about paying a subscription to play a console game, I guess it depends on where the backlog is when it comes out. I might give this a try
BRING ON FALLOUT 4!

I love the Fallout games!
Its one of those games I thought I would never get intonand now I cant get enough. Just ready for the fourth game.
Yes yes yes yes YES YES YES. e__e
Isn't the new Fallout suppose to be in Boston this time?
Isn't the new Fallout suppose to be in Boston this time?
Originally Posted by Lonewulf
I read that too, I think, in GameInformer. I don't care, I want to get into it again. I never played New Vegas, at least not yet. Too many bugs deterred me.
I read that too, I think, in GameInformer. I don't care, I want to get into it again. I never played New Vegas, at least not yet. Too many bugs deterred me.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
It would be great to get back into the Fallout universe once again, but having an idea of the location might help in which locations to explore first. (MIT)
the only thing I hate about fallout is when you try stealing something that stupid morality pops up over and over.
MIT Fallout style? Holy crap that'd be awesome!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account