Turbo Controller

Gaming Chat

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Any tips on buying a good turbo controller? Not much reviews around
Don't have many tips, but can say I bought the HIRO Ex 2 off Amazon a while back and it's been great. I've noticed though it's jumped in price quite a bit from the $35 I paid for it. I just ended up going with a lot of reader reviews and took a chance.
I have a wired Gamestop branded one I bought YEARS ago. I think it's great, but I've never been able to find another one and the left stick in particular is getting really floaty.
I have a wired Gamestop branded one I bought YEARS ago. I think it's great, but I've never been able to find another one and the left stick in particular is getting really floaty.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I am not sure if this even possible in turbo controller can you have it programmed so the any button is pressed in counties not repeatedly ?
The simple answer is yes, but you won't like the price... I did some research on this a few years back and found a company that uses Xbox 360 controllers and they mod them to accept USB and provide a program that will allow you to program any button combo you want.. Think Mortal Kombat v DC.... But they wanted damn near $200 for it..and honestly I can't remember the name of the company or if they even still market it.

I have 3 Hori ex 2 and love them. You can find them for decent prices around the holidays.
Unfortunately, every turbo seems to have loose sticks. My Hori EX2 was great, but the left stick started to float, so, I looked around and asked friends. Seems like 100% had the same issue.

So, it basically became a $30 boosting controller. Frown
Unfortunately, every turbo seems to have loose sticks. My Hori EX2 was great, but the left stick started to float, so, I looked around and asked friends. Seems like 100% had the same issue.

Originally Posted by futiles
That's the only reason I bought them, I can't use them for regular gaming I don't like the feel in my hands.

Originally Posted by futiles
Agreed, i bought 2 from Amazon in January and only used them to boost Singularity Japan and Injustice but i noticed one of them is starting to ghost, i then read online that its very frequent with the Hori.

Look into getting another but they are very expensive.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account