Member of the Month August 2015 (Lord Kirken Morder)

Community Interviews

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Ok gamers, the month of August has begun and along with a new two challenge there comes a new Member of the Month!! I take full responsibility in getting this out a little late, had a trip to take and well some unforeseen circumstances... whatever.. right this isn't about me, it's all about one of our members who seems to be a little on the dark side.. is that a bad thing? I don't think so, because I don't judge...and you'll soon be able to see the light of of this heavy metal gamer too.. so here you are the Kingpin, er...I mean Lord... or..well you decide.

Name:
Lord Kirken Morder

What do you do for a living?
I stock the shelves of Home Depot. My focus is large boxes and pallets so every week night I Push around these pallets of paint, carpets, insulation etc. I have stayed at the job longer than most on my team.

Tell me about your Gamertag?
Early in my black metal listening, I was into norse mythology as well as the language. I was using a translator to turn church killer to Kirken Morder. At first I think the tag was LKM 1349 Then I paid to change it. A lot of people think I’m a Satanist you may see imagery which may bring this up, but I am a proud Atheist I believe in myself. Religion isn’t for me, I am prepared to go through life with these beliefs.

When did you start playing?
I got a NES after playing my big sisters duck hunt game in 1996 from a flea-market with 4 games. In 1998, I got a N64 which was short lived cause I wanted the PlayStation so I traded in the Pokemon console. I kept my PlayStation for several years until I wanted to trade it for a joint hahaha. After my PS1 stopped reading discs I got a PS1, which seem to not last very long maybe 2 years. I traded that for an X-Box in 2004. December 2006 I got my first X-Box 360 but didn’t get on live until six months later. I played Gears of War and THP8 my first year

What's your play style? Ex: booster? Completionist? How often and long do you play?
Definite completionist I do hate the games that have unobtainables. lately I have been playing a few hours a week but normally I am on 5+ hours a day.

Tell me a good gaming story or experience? ex: Epic win/fail, marathon, accomplishment, a time you visited a game convention or met someone...or anything.
7 hours to complete Rainbow six Vegas Realistic Difficulty. Other long grinds come into mind such as spending one month getting level 100 in Gears of War 2 and Kingpin in Saints row 2 was another feat due to its unpopularity.

Do you have a special shout out to anyone in particular in the gaming community?
Dacoto was a big help in Saints row 2 Kingpin Boosting.

What's your favorite game genre?
Shooter and sandbox Crackdown was another enjoyable time spent running, jumping and killing. It had an amazing soundtrack as well.

What’s your favorite game on 360? ONE? Of all time (any system)
Test Drive Unlimited (360) I spent hours cruising and challenging others. I met tons of friends on that game which doesn’t happen often. I even got the see the skyline mod being used seem cool back in the day.
Rainbow six Vegas (360) I balanced TDU with T-hunt on library, using the shield I always beat the game in 2 minutes solo on Realistic. I could also play multiplayer and was very good at it back in the day.

What is your worst game and Why?
Halo 3 ODST (360) when I had bad DSL connection. I must have wasted so many sessions trying for heroic only to be d/c (Disconected) within the last hour.

If you were a Video Game or game character who and why?
This is one random question. I don't think about game character too much but chev chelios comes to mind as I always find my enemies and avoid obstacles in my journey through life.

Are you looking forward to any new releases?
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the reason why I bought a ONE

Do you collect or not so much?
Seeing a few other members collection, I look like I’m just getting started but I try to hit the backlog frequently but some games are long completions hahaha, fml

What's your favorite feature on GTN?
Badges!

What would you tell people about GTN if you were trying to get them to join?
Hey join this stat tracking, badge earning, leaderboard site with many friendly members! Such a rarity!

Is there anything you would like added to the site?
More badges and boosting session features. More profile customization (colors, fonts); a YouTube video to show or I seen a website even use just the audio from a YouTube link.
Last edited 08-03-2015 at 08:16 AM by B8TINGU.
good read dude. "you cant kill the Metal, Metal will live on." ~Tenacious D
Nice read! Welcome to the club of Spotlight Members! We're still a unique group Wink
Wait, something nice about Dacoto....That must have been an editing error
Wait, something nice about Dacoto....That must have been an editing error
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I was thinking... but then I just assumed it was a Windows 10 bug or something... Smile
Great read, always nice to learn more about a member I haven't had much interaction with.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account