New Christmas 2008 Ornament

News & Announcements

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I thought I'd take the time to introduce everyone to our newest ornament, available only this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

First off, if you don't know what ornaments are around GTN, here's a tiny tidbit:

Q: What are Ornaments?
A: Ornaments act very similar to the achievements system used within Xbox Live games for Xbox 360. These ornaments are awarded to members who meet certain requirements. You may find that some ornaments can be very easy to obtain whereas others may be very difficult. Members of Gamertag Nation can begin receiving ornaments as soon as their account is activated.

Now, I'm guessing you want to know how you can go about getting one of these fancy ornaments, huh? Luckily for you, it's pretty simple to get. To obtain the Christmas 2008 ornament, you must login into your account at Gamertag Nation on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. If you're already logged in, just give us a quick visit during either of those two days. Ornaments will be rewarded automatically once Christmas Day is over.

You can view more details on this ornament over here.

Note: The time period will be based on GMT, mostly because we're all from very different parts of the world.

Hope everyone has a peaceful and joyous holiday season. I'll be back with more updates later. Enjoy!
Awesome! I'll make sure to login and do some posting within those days! Smile
Damn it! I missed the Christmas ornament by a day.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account