Weekly Poll Topic: Halo Reach Edition

News & Announcements

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

What were your impressions of the Halo Reach beta?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 0 (0%) Great! I'm looking forward to the full game

× 1 (20.00%) Good, but it needs work

× 0 (0%) I'm not really impressed

× 0 (0%) Terrible, I'll probably skip this game

× 1 (20.00%) I wasn't able to play it

× 3 (60.00%) I had no interest in playing it

• Added 05-24-2010 11:15 PM
  • 5 votes

The long-awaited Halo: Reach multiplayer beta has finally come and gone this month, and millions of players have stuck, sniped, and assassinated each other in every available gametype. However, with the beta concluded, it's now time to share your impressions and discuss the possible future of Halo: Reach.

Were you fortunate enough to have a copy of Halo 3: ODST for beta access? If so, what did you think of the revamped multiplayer that Reach offers?
I had ODST ages ago, but never got into it so I sold it and was unable to play. Of course I did think about buying it again to get into the beta but from what I've seen, I'll be able to hold out until it's september release. Looking forward to it.
I couldn't care less about Halo any more... The series has gone on for far too long, and the games have been the same shit, over and over again. Bungie need to do something different, instead of just releasing Halo 2.4
to be fair, this game seems like an improvement over 3. i actually wish it was more like Halo 2 simply because i still had a lot of fun with that one in multiplayer.
that being said, it was decent, but it reminds me why i never really went back to Halo 3 after other games came out. it's just frustrating because it's still difficult to avoid dying so frequently, even when you do well.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account