Gamertagnation subbreddit

General Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm not sure how many people here go to reddit, but if you do, check out the GTN subbreddit I created. I'm willing to make anyone a mod. I made this if anyone wanted to post anything of any kind. Honestly, I was bored haha. Here is the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/GamertagNation/ . There was a /r/GTN subbreddit which I'm guessing is this website, but either way it's private and the one I made is public.
I don't even know what that site is about, btw your link doesn't go anywhere, you may need to check it.
That's because there is nothing in it. I'll post something. Try it again in a bit.
Probably should have put something there before posting a link to it
I've never used reddit, but I don't see the point of having discussions there when there is a perfectly good message board here...
I don't understand what Reddit is, or what that link goes to
I've never used reddit, but I don't see the point of having discussions there when there is a perfectly good message board here...
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Very good point. Why should I go outside GTN to talk about it, unless it a way to get people to come here from Reddit.
Very good point. Why should I go outside GTN to talk about it, unless it a way to get people to come here from Reddit.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I think that's what his point was, that we fill it up with stuff from here and that would get GTN's name out a little bit more. It would be helpful to know what it is and how to do it though..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account