*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge*

General Chat

A bunch of people have put up over 1k already - this is going to be a great challenge Party
The site did not pick up my achievement last week, I don't think.
I managed 2k in the hour and a half I had this morning before I went off for fun times with friends. Not bad not bad
I managed 2k in the hour and a half I had this morning before I went off for fun times with friends. Not bad not bad
Originally Posted by Nighthawk673
Currently working on my 3rd K for the day. I may do 4k today. Depends on if the Tetris Effect settles in or not after the 3k.
Fun to be in a Gamerscore challenge again! Nice to see three over 2K so far (and Kaens in second place as predicted).
Fun to be in a Gamerscore challenge again! Nice to see three over 2K so far (and Kaens in second place as predicted).
Originally Posted by LausDomini
Look man, Raikou was launched today and I had to leave the house to capture a few of them with my daughter. Fear not, I'm back on the case!
I even put down 1k myself today, glad everyone is enjoying the challenge Smile
How long does it take the leaderboard to update? I should have 220g from yesterday but it shows me as having nothing.
How long does it take the leaderboard to update? I should have 220g from yesterday but it shows me as having nothing.
Originally Posted by Facial La Fleur
Contest started today, not yesterday.
Oh really? I dunno why I thought it started at midnight yesterday. Thanks.
So many people tied for 29th (myself included) that there is no 32nd place Lol
There is a great lacking of trash talk, I am disappointed....
There is a great lacking of trash talk, I am disappointed....
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I called the victory before the challenge even started. I feel like I lived up to my side of the trash talking.
I called the victory before the challenge even started. I feel like I lived up to my side of the trash talking.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Has it started yet?
Sadly despite wanting to partake in this my health has decided to make me lose focus on gaming at the moment. Congrats to who ever wins though, Little competitions like this need to happen more often through out the year Smile
IrishWarrior (in Canada?) is going to make me break open all 30 of these ACA games I own. I was trying to not use them but seem if that's all he's going to do I have to counter in kind.
It is killing me to be sitting here at work twiddling my thumbs while watching Irish pack on more points. GRRRR
I forgot Irish joined. Once I saw his amount of ACA games I knew I wasn't even going to come close for 1st anymore. Rip the dream haha.

Actually wait, I thought we were all gonna tie for 1st. I've been betraaaaaayed.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account