Super Bowl XLVIII

Sports

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Who are you pulling for in the Super Bowl?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 4 (36.36%) Seattle Seahawks

× 5 (45.45%) Denver Broncos

× 2 (18.18%) The commercials?

• Added 02-01-2014 03:54 PM
  • 11 votes
Anyone excited for the big game tomorrow? It should be a good one. Who are you pulling for tomorrow?
As a Redskin fan, I have no skin (heh, pun) in this game, but I do like Peyton Manning. So we'll have a little get together at my house, but no one cares who wins.
i watch it for the commercials never really cared for the game itself any1 remember the janet jackson half show? its been 10 years now
I belong to the Raider Nation always have been always will, with that said and my Raiders not doing so good in....years...ugh...I love an underdog and hate the Broncos so its a no bainer... I hope that tram twilight wins just because I'd like to see some new Superbowl champs...
Cards fan but hate the Broncos.,.. so Seahawks by default.
Cowboys Fan from the beginning but tired of old Peyton running around thinking that he is the stuff... want to see him blow it on the biggest game.. GO SEAHAWKS...
game was a total flop i dont why denver was such garbage this year they just let seattle walk all over them i think it was a publicity stunt seeing as that was seattles 1st ever superbowl win payton go back to indiana where u belong denver isnt worth your time
Cowboys Fan from the beginning but tired of old Peyton running around thinking that he is the stuff... want to see him blow it on the biggest game.. GO SEAHAWKS...
Originally Posted by Fullchaingang3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Are you satisfied?! LMFAO!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Are you satisfied?! LMFAO!!!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yeah, that game was very ugly, they got beat really bad.

It was over 2 mins after the game first started.
yah that fumble in the 1st 10 seconds was epic pm was looking around like what happened lol
It was the first Superbowl I've seen where the halftime show was better than the game...
half time shows r more entertaining sometimes
I agree!

I'm not a fan of Bruno Mars but that was an awesome half time show, it had a taste of old skool performances and my wife and i enjoyed it
I agree!

I'm not a fan of Bruno Mars but that was an awesome half time show, it had a taste of old skool performances and my wife and i enjoyed it
Originally Posted by BigNev44
MY GF daughter is a crazy huge fan of Bruno Mars and she didn't care for it.
I guess the old saying was true this time. Defense wins championships. Seattle deserved the win. I actually fell asleep in the 4th quarter. It was weird seeing Peyton completely shut down.
You know, I think for the sake of Bronco fans we should just stop beating this dead horse... ;D

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account