Sharing of the 100% insta pop save

Stranded Deep

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

Is anyone kind enough to share this with me?

Would be greatly appreciated !
Isn't file save sharing considered cheating, or am I missing something here?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine

I think it's no different than joining that achievement server on Minecraft that everyone uses.
You don't share a save, but, rather let someone into your world, and all the achievements pop. Yes, similar to Minecraft and Grounded.
Is anyone kind enough to share this with me?

Would be greatly appreciated !
Originally Posted by Dutch x Monster
I've been looking for this too. Please let me know if there is going to be a session setup or something.
I think it's no different than joining that achievement server on Minecraft that everyone uses.
Originally Posted by Read
You don't share a save, but, rather let someone into your world, and all the achievements pop. Yes, similar to Minecraft and Grounded.
Originally Posted by futiles
Thanks. Since I hadn't played this game, I didn't know and wanted to be sure. Smile
Thanks. Since I hadn't played this game, I didn't know and wanted to be sure. Smile
NP, it is scheduled to be patched out, soon.
NP, it is scheduled to be patched out, soon.
Just saw that it's going to get patched soon. Man, I can't seem to find anyone who can do this :/ i think it's because the person who you join has to have completed all the achievements legitimately. You can't get the cheevos by getting them from someone else who also did the same process.
Just saw that it's going to get patched soon. Man, I can't seem to find anyone who can do this :/ i think it's because the person who you join has to have completed all the achievements legitimately. You can't get the cheevos by getting them from someone else who also did the same process.
Originally Posted by Snappleback
I have seen a couple of people post who they got it from, and one of the people was responding to others for a while, not sure if he still is, though. Unfortunately, I am only likely to be at 350-400 in it by AF. Not sure if I will actually ever 1000 it, as I am not sure I want to play through twice.
I have seen a couple of people post who they got it from, and one of the people was responding to others for a while, not sure if he still is, though. Unfortunately, I am only likely to be at 350-400 in it by AF. Not sure if I will actually ever 1000 it, as I am not sure I want to play through twice.
My guess is it will get patched by AF. But if it's not, I'm sure we can figure it out with the amount of people that will be there.
In TGV Discord there is a dude giving them out the other guy that was floating on the forums was actually asking for payment at one point so avoid him
Yeah I've been out of the loop on achievement stuff recently so missed this until the patch announcement. Idk if ill get it from Great Valley in time
joined a random's world and popped a few achievements. WELP if i dont find someone to give me it im gonna have to play legit for 80 hours
joined a random's world and popped a few achievements. WELP if i dont find someone to give me it im gonna have to play legit for 80 hours
Originally Posted by Strategyboyz21
But you got it right, I just managed to get it aswell like 10mins before the guy stopped hosting
I recently completed the "Stranded Deep" and nice to share some information with you guys.

I am not the owner of the "transferable save".

There is a waiting list, this waiting list is available on the Discord server called "THE GREAT VALLEY", I don't believe it helps before the server list is up to date.
Last edited 07-21-2023 at 02:05 PM by DouguiNEW.
I recently completed the "Stranded Deep" and nice to share some information with you guys.

I am not the owner of the "transferable save"

There is a waiting list, this waiting list is available on the Discord server called "THE GREAT VALLEY", I don't believe it helps before the server list is up to date.
Originally Posted by DouguiNEW
Please consider removing the GT the user has stated he doesnt like it, plus het gets alot of hate from other users for doing this believe it or not
Please consider removing the GT the user has stated he doesnt like it, plus het gets alot of hate from other users for doing this believe it or not
Originally Posted by Dutch x Monster

Thank you, I don't want to cause any problems for any player
Is this still possible or has it been patched out?
I heard they fixed the bug, but I didn't test it
Is this still possible or has it been patched out?
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
The exploit was fixed in a patch released on July 31st. It has been confirmed that it no longer works.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account