2018 Gaming Goals

General Chat

Simply to get back in the groove. 2017 was a completely non-gaming year for me. You have to go back to 2006 to find a year where I scored less.Hell, I've had single day totals higher than my 2017 total Lol

SG Steelhead won 339 Achievements in 26 games, for a total of 14,474 TrueAchievement points (10,360 Gamerscore).

If all achievements were worth 10 Gamerscore, the Standardized Score would be 4,838 points.

I did play the shit out of Destiny 2 though...all three characters at or near the light/power level cap.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Get back in the groove, check. I didn't smash any records, but did get back to steady gaming for the most part.

SG Steelhead earned 2,035 achievements in 2018 for 59,011 GamerScore worth 79,386 TA
Last edited 01-03-2019 at 10:45 AM by SG Steelhead.
.So yeah, I made it to AF which was a positive thing!
Originally Posted by Kaens
This is the only real gaming goal anyone needs.
Congrats! That's awesome.

This is more how mine went. I was burned out and didn't really console game this year. I wanted to lower my goals to just play some popular games that were not for points, but I actually had by far my worst year ever and only scored 11,060 points, over 10k of that was at AF. So yeah, I made it to AF which was a positive thing!

I did get into Gems of War for the past few months, like REALLY into it. And I had a really good year on my phone games, nothing for achievements but I hit those goals as well.

Finally, Fshguy killed me this year too! Without really having to try, he kinda won by default so I intend to make this year much harder for him.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You get extra credit for coming to AF....
didnt get as much tabletop gaming in this year as I would like.

On console, my GoTY would be Horizon Zero Dawn. I cant think of another game this year that kept me as compelled all the way through the end.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account