Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
I don't know if this could be tracked or not, a badge for unlocking high point badges (20pionts or more). It should be called the super duper badge

super duper 1 unlock a badge that is worth 20 points or more

super duper 2 unlock 10 badges that are worth 20 points or more

super duper 3 unlock 25 badges that are worth 20 points or more

etc.
How about a badge for unlocking achievements that are for daily challenges. There are several windows8 games that have these and they require a bit of dedication to unlock.
We need a Five Year Club badge for this site. We have 1-4 year.
How about a badge for unlocking achievements that are for daily challenges. There are several windows8 games that have these and they require a bit of dedication to unlock.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
I don't think those have any tracking on them we could access..
I think that he means for specific achievements; games like Tap Tiles have daily challenges and 3 achievements tied to doing them (One for 12 months bronze medaling, one for 10 months silver medaling, and one for 8 months gold medaling in the daily challenges..
I think that he means for specific achievements; games like Tap Tiles have daily challenges and 3 achievements tied to doing them (One for 12 months bronze medaling, one for 10 months silver medaling, and one for 8 months gold medaling in the daily challenges..
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yep that's more what I meant. Taptiles also has one for completing a challenge every day of the month without missing. But there are several games that have these daily challenges.
Being #1 in a leader board with more than 50 people,
Originally Posted by Lord KM
Not a bad idea
Originally Posted by Lord KM
Like the badge leader board?
There's also a LOT of F2P WP and Win8 games.
Sadly NWN is a closed beta, or I would have at least checked it out.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
So I'm an idiot and posted we should get a 2 badges for free games. Well there already is one for playing a free games and I earned it the day I joined the site! So many badges and I only look at the ones I haven't earned I didn't realize this existed. Sorry! One for completing would still be nice, but if Eric wanted that he would have created at the same time.
Like the badge leader board?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
well I think it should apply to custom as well as site leader boards.

Merv Griffin Award
Complete four retail games based on Game Shows (note that game shows based on board games {Scrabble, Family Game Night} do not count).
copycat - unlock the same achievement after a friend does
group hug - unlock an achievement that requires x amount of people ex. party bus in crackdown 2 or online with 1000 people in nba live 07
so many voices - unlock an achievement that requires x amount of people in the room
Pay to Play - Play (insert number here) of Games With Gold games.

This could be a series of badges, starting with 1 game, then hitting different tiers (and obviously adding more tiers as the promotion continues). Perhaps versions for just 360, just Xbox One, and both consoles...
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I like this idea.
Apocalypse Now? (completing any game set in the apocalypse. Games like Gears, Fallout, Darksiders, The Walking Dead to name a few)
With the number of apps available growing all the time;

App Addict IV - Play 100 different Xbox Live apps on your gamertag.
App Addict V - Play 250 different Xbox Live apps on your gamertag.
Not sure if this is a badge already, but I had a thought that maybe people could play the game that has the ID on this site that is their birth year.
So for me being born in 1981 it would be:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/games/game-1981/
Lococycle on Xbox One.

Might be a way for people to try different games for a badge.
There are 7 Asphalt games and that should be enough to warrant a couple of badges, right?

Burning Rubber - Play any game in the series
Burnt Rubber - Completed any game in the series

Asphalt 5 (WP)
Asphalt 7: Heat (Win 8)
Asphalt 7: Heat (WP)
Asphalt 8: Airborne (Win 8)
Asphalt 8: Airborne (WP)
Asphalt Overdrive (Win 8)
Asphalt Overdrive (WP)
Poser : Play Gotham City Impostors

Utterly Fake: Complete Gotham City Impostors
Portal player - play any game in the skylanders series
Portal master - have all 4 skylander games on your account.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account