What games have you purchased for your Xbox One?

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

How do you purchase X1 titles?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 8 (28.57%) If its on sale, I bought it

× 1 (3.57%) AAA titles only. No time to explain!

× 8 (28.57%) I play anything released.

× 11 (39.29%) Don't care, just voting.

• Added 08-28-2015 02:18 PM
  • 28 votes
With the large number of ID@Xbox games that have been released, are you focusing on building a library of quantity over quality or are you picky about what you grab?
You don't have an option for me. I don't buy just because it is on sale. I don't limit myself to AAA. I don't play/buy everything/anything. I'm not just here for the poll. I buy/play whatever I am interest in at the time I want to play it, regardless of "quality" or price.
I like to buy games that are on sale , but only if I'm interested in playing it and not just for easy GS. I do love adventure games lol
Im with futiles on this, but I will buy games that are on sale when the interest level is lower but I have to have some interest in the game to buy at all.
I did buy everything for the most part on the 360, buying some 75-100+ games a year. Once I get my One I will be cutting back to just stuff I rather play that interests me. So my wish list is actually only 34 titles from the last 2 years of released games. I also still rather have a disc in hand.

http://www.gamertagnation.com/member...?name=wishlist
Last edited 08-28-2015 at 04:42 PM by MarvzMitts.
I play both AAA and Indie which can be better than the AAA titles. I do wait for sales like $20 for oddworld or poker really...really I'll wait for a good sale (as oddworld is now) and I'll wait on some retail games until cheaper or good used price. I'm like Marv I'd prefer a disc in my hand.
I pay what catches my eye, preferably if it is on sale and it has easy achievements
My signature says it all, I'm a collector so as long as it comes on a disc I'll eventually own it. I'm not to into digital downloads but I have been known to do it, if its something I'm genuinely interested in and it doesn't have a disc.
My signature says it all, I'm a collector so as long as it comes on a disc I'll eventually own it. I'm not to into digital downloads but I have been known to do it, if its something I'm genuinely interested in and it doesn't have a disc.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
90% of my games are digital. faster to get it and play it without having drive out to the store to get it

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account