Flash Mob Monday (50) / March 14th

General Chat

How badly do you want that Flash Mob Badge?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 25 (58.14%) I am in all the way, You can count on me!

× 14 (32.56%) I'll try and help out when I can

× 4 (9.30%) Eh, just here to add another poll to my tally

• Added 03-02-2016 10:04 PM
  • 43 votes
That page auto updates. So it is easier to sit on that page and walk away.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Good to know...

21 now
That page auto updates. So it is easier to sit on that page and walk away.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I'm not quite sure, but it times out after a while, not sure how long.

It got up to 23 so far.
Oh yeah, this is today.. I'm on everyday so I didn't feel the need to plan to be on.
Ugh. Let's get it going guys!!!

19 at this moment.
Man I thought we were close to 25, then I look at the badges and it's 50/100/250 this might be a lot harder to obtain than I thought, finger crossed all day.
Man I thought we were close to 25, then I look at the badges and it's 50/100/250 this might be a lot harder to obtain than I thought, finger crossed all day.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Yup, 50 for the first badge. That's why I titled the post " Flash Mob Monday (50) / March 14th "
...and we are still holding 20ish numbers even though it is not the top of the hour. Everyone is just staying logged on for the whole day I guess.
weird thing though is the 42 people that did vote in the poll even for the 4 people that said only here for a poll would be covered by randoms who dont check the forums where prey tell are the other 20 people
weird thing though is the 42 people that did vote in the poll even for the 4 people that said only here for a poll would be covered by randoms who dont check the forums where prey tell are the other 20 people
Originally Posted by DXU
24 people really want this badge and we are pretty close to hitting that number.
14 are going to try
4 don't care (although they care enough for the voting badge)

I was hoping to break at least 30 by now, we still have 7 hours to go. so who knows...
There are also 22 guests. Are some of these people forgetting to actually log into the site with their accounts?
i was one of the 14 that said i would try only voted that way because i didnt know if i would be back to work today or not
Time for me to get ready for work, so I'll have to log off. : (
Time for me to get ready for work, so I'll have to log off. : (
Originally Posted by Dvader83
If you have a smart phone, try logging in that way...
This site has few users connecting daily...
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
It does, but we can still get this badge if it is organized and promoted.

I also posted in my TA & Twitter feeds.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account