Gems of War Guild Members Needed

Gems of War

They released an update to Gems of War. Ten new achievements. One is to finish all Guild task in one week. Going to take a full guild working together. Anyone looking to get this done can join Dren's Ghetto. Post invite code here or send to N1ghtmareB4Xmas.
Moved this over to the Gems of War forum. Good luck finding guild mates!
I decided to try this. My invite code is : KAENS_MPH5
Trying this out also. Invite code is: DVADER83_VB2U
OK dvader and Kaens we will have spots opening very soon, hopefully by tonight. We are removing 2 people from our guild. I'll keep you posted here. Nightmare or myself will invite you.
We now have room for 2 people. Don't donate gold to the guild. Work on your kingdoms, pvp or explore. Collect seals daily, we are trying to get to 20k this week. . Our goal is for each member to reach 560k gold. When you reach the 560k please post in the in game guild chat. Will try for the achievement with in the next 2-3 weeks if not sooner.
I'm basically just getting started in this game. I did manage to get this achievement during a TA boosting session today. I'm looking to join an active guild to help through the rest of the game and will help to the extent I can...referral code is SMOKENROCKET_3DAC
We now have room for 2 people. Don't donate gold to the guild. Work on your kingdoms, pvp or explore. Collect seals daily, we are trying to get to 20k this week. . Our goal is for each member to reach 560k gold. When you reach the 560k please post in the in game guild chat. Will try for the achievement with in the next 2-3 weeks if not sooner.
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
So stockpile 560k gold?
Yes Kaen, stockpile to 560k gold.

@Smoken we may fit you in within the next week or so. Right now we are filling the guild with people with large amounts of gold to get the stock pile on guild tasks rewards and the achievement.
Is this a really grindy free to play game?
Is this a really grindy free to play game?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Yes it's a grinding game and doable 1350 in about a month.
Guys I must have miss read or not be clear as to what it is we are looking for. Right now we need new members to join that have played the game and have alot of gold or can play to get gold in a short amount of time. If your looking for a guild to join we are that guild, which is causal with no requirements, with the exception of our new purpose for the next week or two.

Our goal is to have all member with at least 560k with the next 2 weeks to get one achievement. If your just starting the game this task will be very difficult. Once the achievement is done, we can invite people to get the achievement.

If you can do 560k gold plus 1500 seals a week?

Post your invite code here or send to Deadinside247
Well, I have the 670K gold, not sure how many seals I actually do.
Well, I have the 670K gold, not sure how many seals I actually do.
Originally Posted by futiles
Claim your seals daily. I have 418k so far. If I didn't donate to the guild Monday morning I would have 1 million gold.
Claim your seals daily. I have 418k so far. If I didn't donate to the guild Monday morning I would have 1 million gold.
Well, the only thing I usually play anymore are the treasure maps. But, I am doing other tasks this week to try and help out.
Well, the only thing I usually play anymore are the treasure maps. But, I am doing other tasks this week to try and help out.
Thanks dude.
So, what are the seals used for in the guild tasks?
So, what are the seals used for in the guild tasks?
Opening guild chests. The more seals we get in a week the better the reward when you open the chests.
Opening guild chests. The more seals we get in a week the better the reward when you open the chests.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
OK, it isn't for this achievement. Gotcha.
OK dvader and Kaens we will have spots opening very soon, hopefully by tonight. We are removing 2 people from our guild. I'll keep you posted here. Nightmare or myself will invite you.
I still don't have invite, you know I'm good for my requirements!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account