The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
I have enough orbs for 5100 seals, but I agree to maybe wait a couple weeks so we can build up seals.

I have not been playing a ton, but a lot of the gold I get now goes into adding treasures to increase my hoard level for the kingdom I am trying to level up. They get pretty darn expensive when you get to higher levels. I still try to add some to guild tasks, but use most of my gold now for delve leveling.
Good info Kaens! Thanks for the links.

Looks like I'll try and nab Scorpius in the event chests this week...almost 5% chance per 50 chests. Compared to 0.15% per 50 guild (40,000) chests for a mythic
I have enough orbs for 5100 seals, but I agree to maybe wait a couple weeks so we can build up seals.

I have not been playing a ton, but a lot of the gold I get now goes into adding treasures to increase my hoard level for the kingdom I am trying to level up. They get pretty darn expensive when you get to higher levels. I still try to add some to guild tasks, but use most of my gold now for delve leveling.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Yes leveling your delves is ridiculously expensive, which is why you should stock pile the good treasures and use those once you get up in the 70-80+ range. You can use the crap ones early one if you want when the cost isn't bad. I wouldn't recommend taking any of your hoard levels above 100 though, unless it is the one you are trying to get max renown on. And I would never put any of them past level 200 because the costs is literally stupid. I only intend to take Crypt Keepers to 200 and keep the rest at 100 for the renown.

Back to the main topic, someone pick a date for us all to work no seals until. I think I have about 9k seals at the moment so I can go whenever you guys want, but I would like to make sure my buddy, iR 4 VV, has some stockpiled. As a reminder, he is a real life friend of mine, plays this and Destiny and visits no forums or anything out of game so I have to be his voice.

Good info Kaens! Thanks for the links.

Looks like I'll try and nab Scorpius in the event chests this week...almost 5% chance per 50 chests. Compared to 0.15% per 50 guild (40,000) chests for a mythic
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
Once you have more than half of the mythic (exactly where I am stuck at right now) you should stop wasting your keys on those random chances when the pool is normal and only dump them when the specific guy you want rolls around in event keys. Btw, I don't have Scorpius and dumped keys to no avail Frown
Also, I'm sitting on enough orb of clans for 3300 seals, and the wife has enough for 3600. Just been saving them up for when we get close enough cash them in for the 40k chests. If a couple others start saving them up, maybe it will happen sooner rather than later.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I'm thinking the week of Achievement Fest, how about it? Start dropping orbs and gold on 7/15 for all the prizes, and then we can all high five each other in Terre Haute over fishbowl Margaritas.
I'm thinking the week of Achievement Fest, how about it? Start dropping orbs and gold on 7/15 for all the prizes, and then we can all high five each other in Terre Haute over fishbowl Margaritas.
No one said no, so I'm planning on dropping the orbs my wife and I have collected next week. Probably dump some good gold early in the week as well. Kinda a bummer it's a doom tower week, but oh well.
No one said no, so I'm planning on dropping the orbs my wife and I have collected next week. Probably dump some good gold early in the week as well. Kinda a bummer it's a doom tower week, but oh well.
dropped all the orbs and a couple million gold between the wife's and my account.
Cool! I'll throw my orbs in the pot tonight. Hopefully we get to 40k easily (so some people can save theirs for another run) and we draw some mythics!
Me and Thomas will be dropping our orbs once we got the 1500 seals mark
I dropped enough orbs for about 5000 seals, but can do more if needed.
I've got 1.6 mil gold to drop towards Team Synergy when i get home.

If anyone else can point me towards the best gold farming team (to try an get more) with this lot it would be appreciated.

https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/db...cf1097536d2c3f
I've got 1.6 mil gold to drop towards Team Synergy when i get home.

If anyone else can point me towards the best gold farming team (to try an get more) with this lot it would be appreciated.

https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/db...cf1097536d2c3f
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
One of the best teams for gold farming is as follows (doesn't have to be in this specific order):

Hero w/Bronzelock Pistol [fully upgraded]

Egg Thief [first trait required]

Leprechaun or Greed [first trait required, fully traited recommended]

Cedric Sparklesack [fully traited required]

With this team, the gold that can be acquired when gaining an extra turn is doubled from 100 to 200.
Cool! I'll throw my orbs in the pot tonight. Hopefully we get to 40k easily (so some people can save theirs for another run) and we draw some mythics!
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
we hit the 40k easily. I cashed in all my seals and got several new troops, including a few mythics. The wife did well too.
Looks like the Ptarts did well with the mythics too! I got jack shit...ugh
The Dren dropped a boat load of gold and completed all tasks this week. login to reap the rewards and feel free to chip in for some legendary tasks to get more goodies

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account