Xbox 360 Is Still Fun

Xbox 360

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

The Xbox 360 Is a Good Platform Even Though It’s Not Up To Date And Some Games Like Crackdown 1 and 2 are Awesome.
You won't hear me argue. I still love me some old school 8-bit NES games. I'd play them on modern consoles if I could lol
You won't hear me argue. I still love me some old-school 8-bit NES games. I'd play them on modern consoles if I could lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
There are some NES games available on the Switch or the Virtual Console on the Wii. If those aren't options that you would prefer, there's the mini-NES with 30 games installed.
I still go back to all my past systems when I get in the mood to play my old games or if I want to stream them. Just sucks that I'm trying to find a decent AVI-HDMI upscaler for my old system without getting retcons or modding.
I still go back to all my past systems when I get in the mood to play my old games or if I want to stream them. Just sucks that I'm trying to find a decent AVI-HDMI upscaler for my old system without getting retcons or modding.
Originally Posted by Boozing Redneck
I would but they all mysteriously disappeared when I got divorced. Her new husband (and my ex friend) was a collector too ... coincidence? lol
I still play on LOADS of old games, going to back to the early 80s.
Went up to the loft to the get the Christmas Decs, found my old controller box.

that's when you get to a game of "guess which controller goes with which console game" with the kids.

They got stumped on "Dreamcast"....

But as for the 360 games. so many gems, and with the latest back compatibility update I can play Binary Domain using a disc in my Series X.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account