Kane & lynch leaderboard reset on October 1

Xbox 360

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wanted to bring to everyone attention that on October 1st Eidos is planing on resetting the leaderboards for both the 360 and PC version of Kane and Lynch dead men games so people have a chance to get the True Elite and Celebrity achievements done.
wow this is reason me n my buddy have to play it again i stopped playing it 4 years cause the jerk on the leaderboards had 150 plus accts blocking every1 but this is good news
I have not boosted this game is this a 2 person thing , or could I get in on this?
Marv Im good for this when I come back as well. Im sure Nightmare and Lady would do it too if needed.
Yeah uh.. good luck with that.

It's going to be practically impossible to get the leaderboard achievements unless they stick to the monthly reset like they say they will. I'd wait until around next summer in all honesty when people have calmed down and got their own achievements. Some people have bought.. several extra Xboxes in order to try and boost themselves up. And you have to take into account the current leaderboard blockers are getting overly excited because they have a chance to screw hundreds of people over again. It's pretty crazy in all honesty. (:
i need to get this done in both the 360 version and PC version. but for sure the PC since there closing GFWL next year.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account