Secrets & Treasure new DLC

PC

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

New DLC has been released for the game Secrets and Treasure: The Lost Cities (Win 8), adding another 3 achievements worth 40 gamerscore, bringing it up to 8 achievements and 90 gamerscore total. It's a free update. Based on the gamerscore, I would expect to see more added later as well.
I can't get this damn game to install for me, it's always in the installing state. I've cancelled the download and tried again from scratch (after a reboot) and I just can't figure it out. Once people were saying it was like Peggle, I was super interested and tried again, but still nothing.
That's weird. Pretty sure this is available everywhere now, so it's shouldn't be a regional marketplace issue like with some games. Don't know why you couldn't get it to install, as long as you have Win 8.1 installed.

It's like Peggle I guess, but definitely not as good. Very simple game.
I have win 8.1, otherwise it wouldn't let my device attempt to install it. The store says I already own it and I can reinstall. I've never gotten it to reinstall. I figure I'll just do this when I get a Win8 desktop.
I had no problems installing on my Surface (came w/Win8, upgraded to 8.1), or on my laptop (came w/Win7, upgraded to 8, then 8.1). I know Hotdog had an issue with the Jigsaw Puzzle game not having pictures, just blanks on his Lenovo tablet. Maybe it's specific to the computer you're trying to install it to, like a chipset thing or something weird...? I know that's not any help.
I can't get this damn game to install for me, it's always in the installing state. I've cancelled the download and tried again from scratch (after a reboot) and I just can't figure it out. Once people were saying it was like Peggle, I was super interested and tried again, but still nothing.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Wait! It's like Peggle?!
Wait! It's like Peggle?!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
The same way Madagascar Kartz is like Forza 5.
The same way Madagascar Kartz is like Forza 5.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
That close eh...
How do you access the DLC? I opened it on Surface Pro and it seemed to dl an update but there were no additions in-game...
I haven't booted it yet, but I got the impression it didn't actually add anything other than the achievements. If you've completed the main game, you should pop at least one achievement retroactively, possibly all 3.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account