Microsoft set to announce its first Windows Phone next week

Windows Phone

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Microsoft has today teased an upcoming announcement, which will take place early next week. It's expected the company will announce its first branded Windows Phone on November 11, the first mobile device to run the Windows Phone OS and not be tied to Nokia.

It's a favorable time of the year to announce new hardware with the holiday season hastily approaching. Unfortunately, that's all the teaser reveals, though we have been made aware of a Microsoft branded Windows Phone, the RM-1090, passing through the FCC and TENAA,

Be sure to remain tuned for the announcement next week.

http://www.windowscentral.com/micros...ne-november-11

Can't wait :-)
If they announce the 1525 I will break something, hopefully not the 1520.3 I just bought.
I have verizon, I'll never see anything good for Windows phone. I thought I saw a rumor once that I interpreted that they may put something on it that easily allows Android apps to work on Windows phone. If that was ever real, I think any concern I have on Windows Phone would go out the door.

Guess I can wait a couple more days.
If they announce the 1525 I will break something, hopefully not the 1520.3 I just bought.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Prepare to be mad. The 1520 is a year old. Phones have 12-month life cycles before the next version is announced. You can almost guarantee that there will be an updated/upgraded version of the 4.8" line (920/1020 series) and now the 6" line (1520) and maybe even the tablet (will the 2520 stick around or will it be extremely short lived or will there be no more Surface RTs...)
New Phone soon :-) I love My Lumia
Prepare to be mad. The 1520 is a year old. Phones have 12-month life cycles before the next version is announced. You can almost guarantee that there will be an updated/upgraded version of the 4.8" line (920/1020 series) and now the 6" line (1520) and maybe even the tablet (will the 2520 stick around or will it be extremely short lived or will there be no more Surface RTs...)
Originally Posted by futiles
i waited as much as I could, but my 920 battery kept thinking it was charging through wireless and would not let me charge through the AC plug. Resets didn't fix the issue and I had to give in for the 1520.3, which I love. But if all I had to do was wait out another month for the 1525, which the rumor was that it was canceled in the first place, then I will be pissed.
I am waiting for the Note Edge to come out on Verizon. I don't really like windows phones anymore.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account