Tiny Troopers (Win8) now avaiable for free

PC

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

The WP game Tiny Troopers has been released for the Win 8 platform as well. The achievements don't sync, so you'll need to do everything over (like the AC: Pirates game). A fairly quick and easy game, and definitely worth the price. Smile

Here's a link, I can't double check it at work, so let me know if there's an issue;
http://apps.microsoft.com/webpdp/app...c-5524560443e0
Downloaded and played the tutorial, and it's the same as the WP game (of course). The odd thing is that all of the menus are in Spanish or Portuguese(?), and I don't see any way to switch languages. Same for the in-game instructions in the tutorial, and the descriptions of the missions. Odd because I downloaded from the Canadian marketplace, without changing regions or anything, just by searching for it in the store. Just a heads up for anyone picking it up.
That's weird, Buck. Mine are in English. Not sure what's going on with yours.

I really dislike the game but hey, it's free and has achievements, so I'll play it here and there. Especially since there has been NOTHING releasing on W8 or WP lately.
Huh, that is a little odd then. I guess Canada got grouped in with South America or something. Makes sense. I got the same thing when downloading from both the link above (US) and directly from the Canadian marketplace. It's probably redirecting me to the Canadian one anyway.
Mine's English as well. Sorry Buck. Looks like you need Rosetta Stone too! Ah, the things we do for achievements...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account