Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Which GT

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 14 (36.84%) Trappin

× 24 (63.16%) Phizic

• Added 08-14-2015 04:01 AM
  • 38 votes
I've had these 2 for the longest and i keep switching between them. I just want to let go of one for good and stick to one.
Since i cannot decide, so out of these 2, I would really appreciate to hear input on which to stick with. Thanks guys!

1.Trappin

2. Phizic
I think I like Trappin more then the other. Any story behind the two names?
yeah i would like some story behind them if there are any Before i vote Big Grin
I actually do not have any story to these names unfortunately, Just names I thought of that i was surprised they wernt taken.when i got them.
I choose Phizic.... Big Grin
Originally Posted by Mardagg
50/50 on the vote /.\ lmao is there any reason for the choice? Big Grin
I actually have one more i forgot to post, its Nucap
I think I'll go with Phizic.
Originally Posted by Steiermark
Thanks my man !
50/50 on the vote /.\ lmao is there any reason for the choice? Big Grin
Originally Posted by Nelius
Yeah there is, I kind of have a tendency to choose names that are quite strange. Look on mine, Mardagg which is taken from Games Workshops Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and is their name of the Reaper.
and Phisic reminds me abit of their Chaos Gods names.
Yeah there is, I kind of have a tendency to choose names that are quite strange. Look on mine, Mardagg which is taken from Games Workshops Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and is their name of the Reaper.
and Phisic reminds me abit of their Chaos Gods names.
Originally Posted by Mardagg
thats awesome, thanks so much my man!
Trapin, if I was on your friends list and we gamed a lot then it would be easier to call you Trap then the other name..
Trapin, if I was on your friends list and we gamed a lot then it would be easier to call you Trap then the other name..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Trap is easier to say than Phiz? There are 3 mouth movements in trap, while there are only 2 in Phiz.
Thanks everyone for voting, Looks like Phizic is close to being the path to follow on this one, Maybe which ever gets to 25 or 30 first, Thanks again for everybodies support and input!

Yeah when i was using Trappin people would usually just say Trap, as others would say Phiz on Phizic, So its almost Trap v. Phiz haha
Trap is easier to say than Phiz? There are 3 mouth movements in trap, while there are only 2 in Phiz.
Originally Posted by futiles
Roflmao!! I really love you're reasoning sometimes, I needed that laugh, really, not being a dick about it.. What I meant was that it would be easier for me to call him Trap instead of Phiz because Phiz just sound ridicules to me. Not that its physically harder to say.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account