Are you playing this game on Game Pass?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 3 (11.11%) Yes, I am / have

× 7 (25.93%) No, but I intend to

× 13 (48.15%) No, and I likely won't

× 4 (14.81%) Other (comment)

• Added 12-06-2022 07:48 PM
  • 27 votes
Well, this was a weird one. A top-down pseudo-voxel adventure game set in a dystopian world where soccer has been banned.

It's an adventure game, I suppose, but you can take up quests and play actual 5v5 arcade-style soccer matches against teams of different biomes to progress towards getting soccer to be a game of the people again.

Imagine Legend of Zelda, but instead of conquering dungeons you beat rival teams. It's full of little secrets and mini quests too, which I had fun with.

The completion took me around 15 hours without any kind of a guide, but I did run into quite a few bugs which stopped quests progressing properly. Thankfully, none of them affected the achievements or my progress through the main story.

Anyone played it? What did you think?
I voted "Other" because I'm not playing it and I don't have game pass lol
I voted "Other" because I'm not playing it and I don't have game pass lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
For my next adventure, I'll add that as an option Big Grin
For my next adventure, I'll add that as an option Big Grin
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I mean, technically, the no, and I don't plan to option would have been correct for Hyrule...

You did not ask if someone HAD Game Pass, but rather if they were playing it ON Game Pass.

Since Hyrule does not have Game Pass, obviously, No, he is not playing it on Game Pass, nor does he plan to play it on Game Pass, since he doesn't have it...
I like the idea of a game where soccer is banned but not if I have to play soccer anyway!
I don't like football at all, but I really enjoyed the game!

I like the idea of a game where soccer is banned but not if I have to play soccer anyway!
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
I mean, technically, the no, and I don't plan to option would have been correct for Hyrule...

You did not ask if someone HAD Game Pass, but rather if they were playing it ON Game Pass.

Since Hyrule does not have Game Pass, obviously, No, he is not playing it on Game Pass, nor does he plan to play it on Game Pass, since he doesn't have it...
Originally Posted by futiles
I didn't take it that way, but that doesn't mean you're wrong. I took it as I'm not playing it on Game Pass and don't intend to play it; but since I don't know much about it, I don't know if I'll play it. lol
I'll wait for localisation and it to be "Football Story".
I'll wait for localisation and it to be "Football Story".
Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
In the options you can switch the language to be "Soccer" or "Football". The thing is... It doesn't do anything. It still just says Soccer every time.
In the options you can switch the language to be "Soccer" or "Football". The thing is... It doesn't do anything. It still just says Soccer every time.
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
That’s hilarious, I retract my vote, this game sounds alright now
There is only one football (well, two actually, three if you stretch, I mean, maybe 4...)

I love Aussie Rules Football (and Gaelic and International rules as well, but, the oblong egg ball of Aussie rules is better...)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account