Missing stats for date in "My Stats"

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi,

In the "My Stats" section where it has a breakdown of what you have won on each day it is showing that I got no achievements or Gamerscore on 16th May 2016 however if you look through my feed I actually got an Alan Wake achievement "Carny" on that date?

Cheers
Bully of Smeg
Hi,

In the "My Stats" section where it has a breakdown of what you have won on each day it is showing that I got no achievements or Gamerscore on 16th May 2016 however if you look through my feed I actually got an Alan Wake achievement "Carny" on that date?

Cheers
Bully of Smeg
Originally Posted by Bully of Smeg
I think you need to look at that date... Lol... No one should have an achievement on that date....yet.. Smile I'm assuming its for this year?
I think you need to look at that date... Lol... No one should have an achievement on that date....yet.. Smile I'm assuming its for this year?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Haha, yeah 2014 sorry Smile
Haha, yeah 2014 sorry Smile
no problem, I'm sure you'll get me somewhere..lol.. Anyway was looking at your feed and no where is there a date for May, 16. I see Carny unlocked on the 17th here on GTN. Is it the 16th on Xbox live? Pardon me but I'm doing this by phone so I can't see your live profile, but when I get home I'm hoping to see it on my PC.
no problem, I'm sure you'll get me somewhere..lol.. Anyway was looking at your feed and no where is there a date for May, 16. I see Carny unlocked on the 17th here on GTN. Is it the 16th on Xbox live? Pardon me but I'm doing this by phone so I can't see your live profile, but when I get home I'm hoping to see it on my PC.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I thought it might it have something to do with Time Zones as you are in the US and I am in the UK but that wouldn't make sense as I am ahead of you and therefore if there was a discrepancy it should show the previous day for you and not the following day.

Also, I have checked Xbox.com and it does show as unlocked on 16/05.
I thought it might it have something to do with Time Zones as you are in the US and I am in the UK but that wouldn't make sense as I am ahead of you and therefore if there was a discrepancy it should show the previous day for you and not the following day.

Also, I have checked Xbox.com and it does show as unlocked on 16/05.
Strange, I will let Eric know of this, as it seems bit over my head now.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account