1st 1K Or Completion?

Gaming Chat

I actually had fun with it online. Didn't take all that long if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Krazie
No, if it was a dedicated pair. I was doing it with General Tynstar forever ago, and got where I did before we were interrupted and I couldn't get back. Now, years later, d'oh!
This one is an easy one for me...
My one and only 100% completed game was...

Farcry 3

Took forever to find and get the last achievement on the list, can't remember it's name but it was the one with the guy's head sticking outta the sand on the beach, the best about it, I prob ran past it a 100 times (doh) and never seen it.

Regards
Homie
Since I didn't have live right away, I am not sure which one I actually finished first. I believe it was NCAA Football 2007, but it might have been MLB 2K6
My First Retails was Call of Duty 2 in 2007
My First Arcade was Time Pilot in 2007
Apparently mine was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs?? And last I did Flatout I did it myself and it went very quickly..that was 2 years ago?
My First Retails was Call of Duty 2 in 2007
My First Arcade was Time Pilot in 2007
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Time Pilot... Good memories.
my very first game i had ever completed was sonic's UGC
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

It says Assassin's Creed 2 on the site here, but I know why. I completed Need For Speed: Most Wanted when deployed in Iraq and didn't have an internet connection, so there is no time stamp on it. The time for completion here is the day around I joined the site, I think. Also completed Fight Night: Round 3 when deployed.
Arcade: Harm's Way

Retail: Lego Indiana Jones

I did Lego Indiana Jones without any guides or anything since I was new to the xbox world; I'm pretty proud of it.
My first l completion was King Kong back in July 2009. Seems like forever ago!
King Kong
TMNT
CSI: Hard Evidence
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

Geez, i remember playing King Kong back in 2006...last time i played it as well.
I hated King Kong...you can't jump when your human?? I mean WTF!!
I only finished King Kong because of the cheats haha.
Arcade: Harm's Way

Retail: Lego Indiana Jones

I did Lego Indiana Jones without any guides or anything since I was new to the xbox world; I'm pretty proud of it.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
That IS something to be proud of. Beating a LEGO game without guides can be quite tough and time consuming. The latest ones have the expansive over-world and tons of hidden things. If it weren't for the red bricks and guides, I wouldn't have finished nearly as many as I have.
King Kong was a launch title right? I remember it was an ugly game. Fortunately it didn't take too long to finish.

LEGO Indiana Jones was a blast! I hadn't really played the LEGO games much at all before that one. That game had the coolest achievements- all references to the movies.
LEGO Indiana Jones was a blast! I hadn't really played the LEGO games much at all before that one. That game had the coolest achievements- all references to the movies.
Originally Posted by diseased maniac
I honestly don't like where the LEGO games are heading. My favorite LEGO games were Star Wars III on the Gamecube, Star Wars: TCS, and Indiana Jones.

I dislike the talking mini-figures in the cutscenes and the huge accessible world. I preferred the 'walk in and play' kind of thing and the mumbling mini-figures.
I have only played a few of the LEGO games (Indy 1, Marvel, a little of Star Wars Original Trilogy & a little of Batman 1). I recently finished LEGO Marvel and loved the open world part of it in Manhattan. I didn't know they were starting dialogue with that one though. I really did like the ones without dialogue- particularly Batman. The creators were very inventive with telling the stories with so little exposition. However, I couldn't imagine Deadpool not saying anything through 11 side missions.

Are there others besides the LEGO Marvel game that have dialogue?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account