Achievement Fest 2015 Gamerscore Leaderboard + 15k Challenge

General Chat

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

How much Gamerscore to you plan to gain during AF 2015?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 22 (64.71%) Not attending, but will be there in spirit (aka Toddy)

× 2 (5.88%) < 1000 - Just there for socializing and the RBC

× 3 (8.82%) 1k to 5k - Will score some, but will be too busy trying to do flawless Destiny raid.

× 5 (14.71%) 5k to 10k - Will do flawless raid no problem and have time for other games.

× 1 (2.94%) 10k to 15k - Hello JP console, goodbye sleep.

× 1 (2.94%) >15k - Why aren't you doing individual Guiness record?

• Added 07-12-2015 07:18 PM
  • 34 votes
I plan on trying for the 15k in a week badge this week leading up to Achievement Fest. I made a leaderboard to track my progress but anyone else is welcome to join:

AF 2015 15K Challenge

I also made Gamerscore leaderboard for Thur-Mon during Achievement Fest:

AF 2015 Gamerscore

Feel free to join either or both, even if you are not going to AF and want to see how you compare (and help me get leaderboard badge).
I'm rooting for you..I'd like to see other people with that badge. I too have plans for it, but not right now.
I am thinking I might try to hit 200K at AF2015. Which means I might need some foreign console time...
I am thinking I might try to hit 200K at AF2015. Which means I might need some foreign console time...
Originally Posted by futiles
says the man with 1/3rd ownership of a JP console.
says the man with 1/3rd ownership of a JP console.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Owning one, and playing one, well, that is two VERY different things.
I don't often wish I was American. But everytime you guys talk about achievementfest I wish I was.
I don't often wish I was American. But everytime you guys talk about achievementfest I wish I was.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
We allow non-Americans to come...
Pretty slow first day, only scored 1150. Got too caught up trying to beat a couple Trials Fusion extreme tracks to unlock a couple 100 pt achievements.

Won't do too much early this week with work, but hopefully have around 5k by the time I leave for AF.
There's nothing left for me to play on the JP console that would be considered "short." Don't think I can put up the same numbers I did last year, but I don't think between 5 and 10k is out of the question.

Now that's not to say that I won't be playing some JP games...
Last edited 07-13-2015 at 09:04 PM by Streak Leader.
Despite my planning, I will be unable to attend (again). I really wanted to, but (too many reasons) happened.
Planning on about 5k, hopefully I can get close. Will put me at 400k.
Good luck everyone!!!!!

Sorry the pTarts will not be in attendance again Frown
Just make sure Fshguy is out drinking and visiting and doesn't earn any badges this weekend please!
Just make sure Fshguy is out drinking and visiting and doesn't earn any badges this weekend please!
Originally Posted by Kaens
That might cost you. I accept MS money codes...
Had a slow start, but put up about 7k yesterday to get me within striking distance, only need 4k for today (now 3k after Destiny on the 360).

Even got in a Flawless Raid last night thanks to Buckswana, Dacoto, Hotdogmcgee, and Karate.
I am approaching 7K so far. Easily my record year...
I am approaching 7K so far. Easily my record year...
Originally Posted by futiles
Make that 8k*
Make that 8k*
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account