GTASC 2015 trash talking thread

Gaming Chat

Looks like we all made it thru this week not sure how LAFTA keeps squeaking by since every week I see him in the elimination zone a day or two before the end of the period. I also can truly say I did beat Kaens this week.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Two weeks in a row I think. I wasn't paying attention so I'm lucky I made it.
Two weeks in a row I think. I wasn't paying attention so I'm lucky I made it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
No you're a pretty consistent gamer, This is going pretty much like I thought it would.. We've weeded out all the fly by nighters and this is about the time frame all the people who are casual but consistent gamers are going to get knocked out. I'd give it another month maybe two before you really have to start to worry about really keeping track on daily basis.
You all suck, that is all.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
I have an announcement too, you LAFTA and your other teammate TAREKEGYPT have been officially ELIMINATED! in the singles competition. Your team however is still in the running and your last team mate is still in.
Don't worry, B8, I'm still here.
I know, but for how much longer?
Don't worry, B8, I'm still here.
You had like 300 points last week, how are you still in this?
You had like 300 points last week, how are you still in this?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
They were quality 300 points. It's based on TA remember?
Sadly one of my team mates was eliminated from the individual competition, but as a team we really don't expect to make it this far..and he was on military drill anyway so, so I fault him not.

GTN's Presence in the 2015 GTASC, by the numbers: as of 9/3/15 (this could be off a little)

of the 9 teams that started, (well really only 8 but we won't hold that against the last team to show up a little late)
19 gamers as individuals are still in the competition.
16 remaining gamers are GTN Members 3 are not.
4 whole teams remain with all three members.
2 teams have been ELIMINATED but still have individual participants.
1 team has only one gamer keeping them alive.
2 gamers are the only individuals left from there team.
19 gamers as individuals are still in the competition.
16 remaining gamers are GTN Members 3 are not.
4 whole teams remain with all three members.
2 teams have been ELIMINATED but still have individual participants.
1 team has only one gamer keeping them alive.
2 gamers are the only individuals left from there team.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Funny how you left out you had to use some magical 500 point bonus to keep from being eliminated yourself last week. Don't think I didn't notice.
Funny how you left out you had to use some magical 500 point bonus to keep from being eliminated yourself last week. Don't think I didn't notice.
I did leave that out, but it wasn't really anything I could have done about it. I was out of town most of the week. At Disneyland celebrating my daughters birthday. I tried to keep up but I thought for sure I was going to be eliminated, but I remembered the bonus points and hell if I got them I'm going to use them. Besides LAFTA kept magically puling himself out of harms way week after week and all that really matters is I'm still in there.
Only just found this thread... I know I'm new here but I'm here nevertheless and both me and my team are still in the GTASC.

WINTER IS COMING!
Th34lb1n0k1d
KirkSadler
Igneus Darkside (eliminated from individual)

Neither of the other two are members of GTN, obviously.

We have some pedigree on our side... Igneus Darkside reached the final week in 2012, so if you want to best us then you're going to have to be prepared to go the whole way!
Only just found this thread... I know I'm new here but I'm here nevertheless and both me and my team are still in the GTASC.

WINTER IS COMING!
Th34lb1n0k1d
KirkSadler

We have some pedigree on our side... Igneus Darkside reached the final week in 2012, so if you want to best us then you're going to have to be prepared to go the whole way!
Originally Posted by th34lb1n0k1d
Yeah well Igneus Darkside has now actually scored something so that hurts some and he has a new born so that'll interrupt him (probably why he's already personally elimated). Glad to see you show up and start the trash talking though!

WINTER IS COMING!
Th34lb1n0k1d
KirkSadler

Originally Posted by th34lb1n0k1d
Always glad to have the participation and fun trash talking.. So when my power gets turned on from this freak storm we just had, I'll gladly add you to the first post.. But be wary, just because you did good .....three years ago don't mean your gonna do any better than anyone at any time...besides LAFTA....
Still in the competition and still playing relaxed. I am wondering when it will become more competitive.
Last week I even earned that individual bonus for scoring over 9,000 TA, was not planning to go for it, but it happened on my way to earn the most GS for the Monthly Challenge Competition over here.
Still in the competition and still playing relaxed. I am wondering when it will become more competitive.
Last week I even earned that individual bonus for scoring over 9,000 TA, was not planning to go for it, but it happened on my way to earn the most GS for the Monthly Challenge Competition over here.
Originally Posted by Musquito
Man I scored over 20k TA and came in first and didn't get squat! I should read the rules Wink

Oh wait, I did get a badge here, which was the point.
A little late to the trash talk thread, but we are still in it

Team:

AHP Community Managers

Members:

griffey95
ozbundyboy
spankynspronkle

95% sure we are all GTN members, even if we aren't active in the forums.

Our only goal is to best a certain other AHP team, otherwise we are playing casually.
A little late to the trash talk thread, but we are still in it

Team:

AHP Community Managers

Members:

griffey95
ozbundyboy
spankynspronkle

95% sure we are all GTN members, even if we aren't active in the forums.

Our only goal is to best a certain other AHP team, otherwise we are playing casually.
Originally Posted by griffey95
I will get the first post updated with the two new teams...my power is back on but I have been dealing with other issues due to that and stuff.. Probably tonight. At least we have some new people to pick on... I should have been cut this week, but fortunately for me I scored a pretty descent amount playing casually before the storm took the power out those last few days.
Anyone have a guess when we will actually have to try to survive. This has been very underwhelming so far.
Anyone have a guess when we will actually have to try to survive. This has been very underwhelming so far.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Honestly Mephisto, I feel the same way as you. If it wasn't for my small bet with B8, I would have lost all interest ages ago. I think the problem is this is a year long competition and it's designed to go to the end. Right now, it still looks like you just have to score a few points in a week to survive, but at least now it's above 0.
UPDATED the first post to reflect the two additional john come lately teams.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account